Reviews for Harry Potter: The Phantom Musical
Toffrox33 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Haha, just read both musicals and they're both great! Hilarious! :D
HP4EVERRRR chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
this is downright impressive. wow.
Musings of a Shaken Mind chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
That is genius.

Complete and utter genius.

I read all of the ones in the first one, singing along to the ones I did know, and looking the others up on YouTube, so that I'd know the tune.

((Yeah, I actually am that cool...))

Please update soon!
dappledsunlight chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
I love this! Very witty and funny. I wish you'd continue this on. I'm a fan of HTCHB and looked up ur profile to find this! I love it! please take it up again, I can't wait to see what comes next.
Myrtle the Tyrtle chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
This is great. I read bits of the first one too but didn't review (at least I don't think I did!). I love it how you make it seem kind of actually accurate. I tried a musical once, and couldn't find the songs to match. Great effort and hope you update soon!
Mei1105 chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Happy Christmas Kates Masters Inc! Sorry, haven't been on MSN but I've had very very VERY limited access this holiday. Last time I was here it was Chris who was on non stop. I'm making up for that this time! But really, have literally only just checked email (and consquently only just got Steph's DW rant. *cackles manically*)

Anyway, heehee! The escpaing-in-the-car scene. One of the HP classics that we will never forget!

And I must state here in France that I'm having a lot of fun with Kates present (*wink*). Hopefully everyone will love it!

Anyways, don't worry about irregular updates guys. Just look at me and feel better (looks sadly at Beginning of the End lying in a pool of misery)

Update soon! Talk to you sooner darlings!

Tash

Happy New Year!
Bardlover chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
What will next week's song be-Greased Lightning? lol
Emmas Padawon chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
I think you should get me to play dobby in the musical. I'd be amazing.
Mei1105 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Seasons greetings you two!

I'm in a very Christmas mood now, and I can really appreciate the festive season. It kinda doesn't sink in that its Christmas until I've heard the Coca Cola song once. And now I've heard it I know its Christmas! WE!

Helen: Take cover! She's hyper!

*Muses dive out of way, Fred carrying the betting pool*

In case you had not gathered, my muses have a new hobby. Thanks to a certain YuGiOh fic, they're betting on the outcome of the tournament.

Anyways, twas a short chapter, but it made me giggle and after all that's what really counts!

Talk to you both soon!

*hugs* Tash, Jack, Doc, Fred and Helen!
occaecation chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
YAY, YOU'RE BACK! Please send me a CD from the first musical, I would love to have it! My e-mail is knee_socks99 . Thank you!
Len87 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That is actualy pretty cool. I know that song really well and the new words fit to the tune perfectly.

Which book is ths story based on the 2nd one or the 3rd one?

So where is the update? I want to meet Dobby.

Len87
Emmas Padawon chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ah GO KATES MASTERS INC!

We just do rock dont we really.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very good.
brokenrose26 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
hello my dearest writers of the magestic harry potter cwl sequel, even if i am not so fond of joseph and the technicolour dream coat *surpresses depressing sychdyn memories*.very cwl my it comin.x
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
KATES MASTERS INC IS BACK! Emma, Beth and Kate you three are geniuses! And you're back!

The Harry and Sirius thing was good even though Sirius isn't in this book, we do still love to see him!

Keep up the fantastic work! Welcome back!