Reviews for The Protector
AnakinandPadme chapter 62 . 8/16
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! I actually teared up several times!
Davor chapter 4 . 7/18
Oh... That is sooooo cute! :3
That was sweet
Jedi Master chapter 14 . 4/8
I couldn't finish because of...ugh, where do I start? First of all, I'm a huge sucker for Vader/Padmé fics, Anakin redemption fics, and Anakin in general, as he is my favorite SW character. At the same time, I was underwhelmed by this story. Firstly, I couldn't STAND the Obi-Wan bashing in this. Obi-Wan's actions were justified, first of all, and you make it seem like he didn't feel any regret or sorrow AT ALL for Mustafar. Making him an antagonistic character is COMPLETELY uncalled for. Secondly, Vader is super OOC. Just because Padmé is still alive doesn't mean he'll go from leading imperial armies and slaughtering Jedi to buying his son a teddy bear. He's been completely consumed by the dark side for FIVE YEARS. He won't just go from psycho to Daddykin Skyteddy in a LITERAL MATTER OF SECONDS. So good concept, but not well-executed.
Santine:Obi you piece of crap forgot about me!
After
Padmè:What did you tell obi wan
Ani:I told him he could ask Dorme to share the bed with him
Dorme and Obi :I heard that
GrandJediMaster chapter 62 . 3/29
Dear TheRealThing,
I read all of the 62 chapters you wrote to make this story, and I must say that I am quite impressed with your remarkable writing skills. From the beginning you captivated my attention. When it comes to Star Wars Fan Fiction I am a very picky person, but I loved...this story from the beginning. I applaud you for that. Keep writing because you are a natural author.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
GrandMasterJedi
hardblackbubble chapter 1 . 2/27
Just so you know, I'm reading this for the third time. When I'm trying to find a good SW fanfic but failed, I always return to this story.
Master Skyguy chapter 62 . 2/23
I think that you got the transition from dark to light perfectly. I mean, it doesn't happen overnight. I also thought that Dormé and Obi-Wan was hilarious.
wait-hang on chapter 1 . 2/20
is Darth vadar robot Darth vadar or hogtie Darth vadar?
talerano chapter 1 . 2/4
OMG love it! should be made into a movie!
Out of all the Anakin/Padme fanfics I've read this is my favorite!Good job! :)
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 7 . 1/17
Weird enough is, I couldnt find it that weird that he behaved the way he did. Loving someone is a huge deal, and there still is not a single person I find that tells me no when I ask them if they would turn to the dark side for the sake of saving someone they love. I cannot agree with the Jedi code, but I dont feel right with the Sith one either. So...Okay. He turned to the Sith because he WANTED to protect Padme, he wanted to protect HIS FAMILY. It was not a selfish desire of wanting power, glory, victory, or something of the sort, it was a desire any at least half decent human being would have. I will not try to excuse that so many think that way, but the desire is something pure.

In my mind it was always clear that he was never truly a sith. A very interesting thing is that his eyes actually turned blue by the end of the Return of The Jedi, when he already had yellow eyes before. He did not only think of himself all the time like the sith did, and when the time came, I feel like he did not leave not because he felt faithful to Palpatine, but rather because he had nothing to loose anymore, nothing to do or protect, and so much killing pretty much hardened his heart nearly totally.
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 4 . 1/17
My heart is burning inside my chest. I think it exploded.
Kara chapter 62 . 1/12
Hey great book. I really enjoyed it
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »