Reviews for The Protector
agentfandoms74 chapter 38 . 4/18
yayyyyy! i love nothing more than these Vader to Skywalker transitions!
When you think about it obi wan is actually doing this for the good of the family themselves. Unlike when he thinks that luke and leia see the only hope for the galaxy, he actually cares about them and padme to. I also have to say you are a wonderful writer this fanfiction had been incredibly enjoyable to read.
I have to say whenever I read 3p0 talking I can only think of how the droid talks in the movies. He is probably the only character I know who can do that.
This is quite an enjoyable story. It also made me notice that anakin almost had to be emersed in the darkness before completing his destiny as the chosen one, reamerging as Skywalker. There is also the fact that luke never bothers to find out anything about his mother.
Victory in Chains chapter 26 . 4/2
Hm. I get, symbolically, why Anakin had to have his metamorphosis here, and I accept the literary necessity. I don't like it, though.

They have a point, though. It definitely serves Palpatine's purposes better as Darth Vader. Vader's bloody terrifying in a way Anakin could never manage.

I'm honestly hoping for complications here, maybe make him keep the prosthetic hands.
Victory in Chains chapter 15 . 4/2
Well. I like it so far.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure that Anakin isn't edging out of character, but I can't definitively say that he is, either.

Your story evokes Odysseus and Penelope to me, with Anakin as Odysseus, Padmé as Penelope, and Obi-wan and Dormé as Penelope's odious suitors. Is that deliberate?

I'm excited for future events. :)
Is organa seriously askin is buying a stuffed near for your son is the action of a heartless cyborg? He is rather stupid.
You've done an effective job in making me thoroughly pissed off at obi wan Kenobi. He has no right to act like he is in charge of protecting padmè and her twins. He treats like an leia lovingly but only wants them to kill the sith. Even their own father. Padme can do whatever the bloody hell she pleases.
I have to say you are the best fanfiction writer ever. Mabye you're a real author in diguise or some shit like that.
Lots of Kenobi bashing. Fun
Lol
Lol 3PO
Guest chapter 62 . 12/24/2016
ONE IN THE MORNING! I finished this one in the morning, and I'm still crying from the masterpiece I have just read. Brilliant! I applaud you author, for finally someone has created an ending where everyone can be happy. This fanfiction had exceeded my expectations!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
Finally, a star wars fanfiction where people don't make Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader look like a complete monster. Deep down he really loves his family, he just found the wrong path at the wrong time!
Padme.Naberrie.Skydala chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
All time fav Anakin and Padmé fanfic, so sweet, and it shows the unconditional love between them
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »