Reviews for The Protector
Leigh chapter 1 . 1/10
Please post these stories on archive of our own under your username there. Your stories are some of the best i've ever read. You should put a link to your profile on archive of our own under your bio. If you like xmen stories read the world turned upside down.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Obi wan has been around enough female Jedi to know not to describe the Heart's Irrationality to being female
CharlieBoneFan chapter 62 . 11/26/2017
Great story! I'm glad Obi-Wan and Anakin are friends again.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
Padmé seems to have completely forgotten what Vader did to everyone. I can understand her still loving him and all that and wanting to believe there's still good in him, but I thought she'd be a little more pissed off about him choking her and killing people (kids too). I definitely want them both to work things out and stick together, but there's definitely something lacking in that area.
Diamondstar chapter 53 . 5/10/2017
Thanks for writing this! I was looking for a fanfic just like this. It makes me even more happy to see that there are multiple sequels. You really did an amazing job with this story !
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Obi-wan is literaly giving his love to help padme and the twins. Yet she continues to gast him. Maybe it was wrong to lie. But that doesn't mean she can't act as he hasn't been trying to help her for so long. That both loved anakin. But anakin took away everything from obi wan. While padme dodnt lose her children and felt sad because her evil husband died.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
Padme is an isn't force sensetive she can't shiel luke and leia's force signature. Only one wan can to that because force knows whatever yodas obi wan didnt tell her the truth. That's sad and all but that's no reason to completely forget that her husband almost killed her.
agentfandoms74 chapter 38 . 4/18/2017
yayyyyy! i love nothing more than these Vader to Skywalker transitions!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2017
When you think about it obi wan is actually doing this for the good of the family themselves. Unlike when he thinks that luke and leia see the only hope for the galaxy, he actually cares about them and padme to. I also have to say you are a wonderful writer this fanfiction had been incredibly enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
I have to say whenever I read 3p0 talking I can only think of how the droid talks in the movies. He is probably the only character I know who can do that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
This is quite an enjoyable story. It also made me notice that anakin almost had to be emersed in the darkness before completing his destiny as the chosen one, reamerging as Skywalker. There is also the fact that luke never bothers to find out anything about his mother.
Victory in Chains chapter 26 . 4/2/2017
Hm. I get, symbolically, why Anakin had to have his metamorphosis here, and I accept the literary necessity. I don't like it, though.

They have a point, though. It definitely serves Palpatine's purposes better as Darth Vader. Vader's bloody terrifying in a way Anakin could never manage.

I'm honestly hoping for complications here, maybe make him keep the prosthetic hands.
Victory in Chains chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
Well. I like it so far.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure that Anakin isn't edging out of character, but I can't definitively say that he is, either.

Your story evokes Odysseus and Penelope to me, with Anakin as Odysseus, Padmé as Penelope, and Obi-wan and Dormé as Penelope's odious suitors. Is that deliberate?

I'm excited for future events. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
Is organa seriously askin is buying a stuffed near for your son is the action of a heartless cyborg? He is rather stupid.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
You've done an effective job in making me thoroughly pissed off at obi wan Kenobi. He has no right to act like he is in charge of protecting padmè and her twins. He treats like an leia lovingly but only wants them to kill the sith. Even their own father. Padme can do whatever the bloody hell she pleases.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »