Reviews for Phone Calls Between Strangers
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
hahahaha cool, nice one. I hope Tatsu ends up with Ishida, Hime belongs to Ulqui and no one else :)
nuum chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I just love this pairing so much..they fit together perfectly...

ahh..this makes me agitated!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
jeez, this is good. love it to death. :)
cruorem chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
funny.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
interesting story, tatsuki really doesn't get enough attention as a character :)
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Posted...oh, quite a while ago, so I'm sure you have improved your writing style by now...but you know what? I'm not sure it could get any better. :)

At first I was hesitant to read, because I was unsure about a dialogue-fic...but I'm glad I finally chose to click on it.

This is brilliant. I absolutely love the dynamics you've created between Tatsuki and Ishida. There's just the right amount of tension, rudeness, and familiarity to make it all flow and fit together.

Plus, it's made me an official fan of this pairing.

There are two parts that I absolutely adore:

"-I've decided-hi-that Ichigo is a big jerk. And that I'll confront him, and smack him really really hard. Maybe even break a window with his head."

"…send me pictures?"

I love Ishida's line. It made me laugh. And I like the part where Tatsuki is so caught up in her plans to confront Ichigo that she barely remembers to say hi to Ishida. That's something a ton of people do ALL the time; to me, it just goes to show how natural you are at making emotions and characters real.

Pfft. "I'll take her aside, and open her eyes, and tell her I miss her, and then I'll tell her you love her, and that Ichigo's a jerk, so who cares about him anyway, when she should just run off and have your babies." I love that line.

Thanks for writing this!

-Kimsa
Evan Glaser chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I hope this review finds you even 3 years removed from when you first posted this story, which I just found tonight.

It was a little funny, a little OOC, but sad and moving in a way that I didn't expect, especially at the end.

I love it when stories catch me off guard. This one had me in tears before I knew what was happening. Not big tears, just a quick stinging of the eyes and a little moisture.

There is a definite beauty in this story. Well done.
deadaccount123344555 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Effin' sweet.
BitterSquares chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
see?people should definitely write more tatsukixishida oneshots! they always leave me crying or giddy.

you made me cry.
Thail chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
ow...you know...i like that pairing and...THAT WAS SO SWEET!

kawaii...so cute!i loved it!

good job!-thumbs up-
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ok. Seriously...this was good. Deep. I near cried at the end. Honestly. This was good. I really liked it. Short, sweet, emotional...very nice.
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
*sniff* *sniff*

its beautiful...

what a way to write dialogues, beautiful, seriously, lOVE it. absolutively love it. yeah.
Ash chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
You have a great skill for staying in character, something that is often not easy, and maybe a gift.
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Nyu, good oneshot! This rocked!
icecream-ox chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow

that was bizarrely sweet

normally if someone suggested the tatsukixishida pairing to me, i'd laugh, but this has kind of changed my mind

i really liked it D