Reviews for How To Write A Typical Zutara Fic
Zack Clyde Von Crisst chapter 1 . 1/5
Bwahahahaha! That was some way to piss someone off at the same time let him laugh his ass off. XD
I like it! I think I'll use every rule here for my next fan fic. Thank, man. This just made my day.
Random reader chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I just fell off my chair laughing. This is amazing.
LilyAvatarLotus chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
LOL, this was hilarious!
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my God! This made me crack up so much! Hilarious :D
Haha, I know, I'm tired of Zutara! Like, they're not even meant for each other, and there's no way they can be together! #KataangForever :D
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I think...

Hold on a sec.

Yep.

I died numerously whenever I re-read 'Step 6'.

*standing applause and jumps like a hor ny monkey*

You're going to heaven for this.
keeponrockin'inthefreeworld chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
fucking hell that was spot on eh
Arlya chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That's hilarious hahaha
squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
As a Zutara shipper, I have to say:
a) thank you
b) the favs filter is a marvelous thing
NaruSasuNaruLover chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
While I do ship the pairing this is really funny and could work for pretty much any pairing because they all have writers that do this
I know this has been posted a long time but I try to leave reviews when I like something
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
omg! hilarious and painfully true

-a zutara shipper
Random person chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was perfect. XDD
Me chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Alright well thanks for the laugh the sad thing is I've actually seen fics like that
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
My God, I can't stop laughing! This is beautiful, just beautiful. The cherry on top was your last comment 'We're all going to Hell'. Is it bad that I really really want to send this link to a number of authors on here that I really don't like? Yes? Well, I'm going to Hell anyways...
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You know, this reminded me a lot of Avatar School Time Shipping... Great parody! I loved it. Made me laugh, and I am a ZuTara fan.

Thank you Kitty-chan!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm a huge Zutara fan and I was offended at first...but this was the funniest thing I've read in a while