Reviews for Eien no Monogatari
percy44442 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
wat? I cant say I like this sakura girl... never did. are they going to be paired up together?!

or is he ... or what...?
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
nooooooooooo D:
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
ththat adorable X3
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Interesting :D i like it!
LuckyTurtle chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
This is great so far, but I'm kinda confused...

I thought you said that Hikaru and Kaoru hadn't had any girlfriends/first kisses/past loves?
AznNerd chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
at first i didnt want Kaoru and Haruhi. now that i've read this story ... I WANT THEM NOW! demo ... i would feel bad for Hikaru. But ... AAARRRRGGHHH I CANT CHOOSE! U MAKE SUCH AWESOME STORIES THAT PUT PEOPLE IN THIS TYPE OF SITUATION! (its a compliment) AAAHHHHH! ROFLMAO! anyways, LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories!
choclateluver98 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

U did it very, very well.

Love it!
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
You shouldn't worry about the scene when kaoru and haruhi got closer, even if it is supposed to be a haruhixhikaru fic. It's not fun for a pairing to be set up and for there to be no intimate moments with other characters out for their love, it's the interesting thing about romances, and sometimes for it to be a guessig game of who ends up with whom. Though I must say, while I do not mind you bringing in someone for kaoru, since he's not gonna be with haruhi, in this reader's opinion, it was a bad thing to bring in girls jealousy and I see it as very unappealing. Especially to write about one draping herself over a man so possesively, girls jealousy is simply sickening to read about for me and truly brings readers attention to how accusing, moronic, coniving, manipulative stubborn, angry, spiteful, selfish, unfair, fickle, hypocritical, and terrible women can be in the game of love or anything concerning the mental emotional vulnerality of humans. But that's just my opinion.
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
ah-mazing story i loved it comepletely it was very cute cute tho i have to say i cried when the engagement was broke off i love th ending (i know it's "wrong" but w/e) gr8 fic
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
oh my god...what an incredible story. makes me wish my girlfriend had a twin...XD (hope she doesn't read this, lolz)

It had a great ending, though, however short.
Luna xxienox chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
i dont like layla shes mean hikaru is haruhi's! and haruhi is hikaru's!
kiironezumi chapter 18 . 1/8/2009
great job!

really loved the whole plot especially the ending..)
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
_ I am so glad I found this here. I found it on aff where the first chapter is posted. I really enjoyed this first chapter. It is diferent but thats good. I look forward to reading the rest.
Rakusu chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Absolutely amazing story! I loved reading it! The pairing was so wrong, it's right. *sigh* If only pairing like that one exists in real life.
KirishimaZen's chapter 18 . 6/19/2008