Reviews for Totally Alike
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 3/15
Lol Humorous! I always LOVE Manjoume and his Ojamas interactions! I think I got your point and can't help but agree xD I laughed good at this thank you so much!
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was hilious! Really i loved it! I can kinda see the smilarites but hey i'm a little slow i will probably wake up tommarrow and be like Oh so thats what she was talking about!
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I get your point. Lol. Hopeless devotion.
starchain88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Haha, I love Judai's perceptiveness and Manjyome's complete lack thereof XD

Excellent! I loved it
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Okay, so Chazz is like the toe jam brothers cause he's on the self deluded side with those he likes?

While it was a fun read, and an interesting look at things, I have to confess I couldn't figure the parallels as well as maybe I should have been. Maybe it's just me.

STUPID HASN'T STARTED SENDING ME E-MAILS YET! WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEMSELVES?
Snodin chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
How did it miss this one? It's awesome!
Burakku's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh, wow! Just looking at them on the tv series, you don't really notice a similarity betweet them, but you make it so freaken' clear!

Please consider writing a second chapter, I want to know if Asuka ever gets to talk with the Ojamas, thenceforth becoming more associated with Manjoume-san.

I love them all (except for Juudai, who I think is a total moron, to say the least) :D

And Tyranno Kenzan forcing Juudai Yuki out of bed? That really made me giggle/laugh my head off.

AWSOMENESS-NESS! Manjoume-chan/Burakku Enchantress

Neat

Eh..

Sweet

Sweetness!

I did it! LOL! Great Fic!

Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever/Shou Fanatic 4-Ever
PacWoman chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was funny. I loved everything about this fic. Everyone was in character, I could imagine this entire story happening in the show. Great job as usual.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Oh my goodness you're right! I never noticed but your absolutely right!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*snicker* Yup. They're a perfect match.
Jaswinder chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Your stories always make my day. :D