Reviews for Candy
God of sonamy chapter 8 . 4/22
Well written, though i do say MAKE EM' LONGER PLEEEEAASE. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Amal chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
make more
Crash T Hedgehog chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
this was good though the chapters and the lemons were a little short. it was enjoyable TTFN.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
MorningGlory147 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
... cool.. I don't judge just to let you know and good story.
kyndalyn chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
yeah Sonic and Amy are together!
kyndalyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
UH-OH someone gave Amy too much candy! run 4 your lives! XD just kidding I wonder what Its like
cream the rabbit has too much candy!
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
modernsonicfan2 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Dis story is awsome!
To all sonamy haters:
Shut the fuck up and stop being such bastards.
Sure u like wat u like but don't judge other people for their opinions!
I know dat there r lots of u haters dat mostly hate the couple because of amy,but think of it dis way;if sega never wanted sonic and amy as a couple do u realy think that they would bother to add lovely moments bettwen the 2 in almost every single sonic game she has been in? And for those of u who want me to prove it then I'll happily apply. Since sonic o6 he bairly runs from her anymore. And insonic unleashed he showed that he had a few feelings for her as well.
So can u haters stop being such complet tools and accept the fact that sega kind of suports sonamy. I just felt like saying dat to all those annoying as hell haters out there
sonicamy fan 06 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
O.O... I did not know this was based on sonic x .
I love that show. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfw tfwtfwtf ...O.o
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
O_O... Amy is going to rape him...;)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
In the last chapter, quit making Amy say Sonikku. That's the Japanese name for him, not a cute name for him.

And why do you say, "She smiled devilishly" all the time? What about slyly?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Really? Tails' IQ is bigger than Dr. Robotniks? His IQ is 300!

Tails IQ isn't that big! Dr. Robotnik made the Chemical Plant, Scrap Brain, Hot Crater, Oil Ocean, Techno Base, Egg Utopia, Mecha Green Hill.

Motobug, Buzz bomber, Catterkiller, Death Egg, Giant Mech. And so on.

You're seriously telling me that Tails is smarter that Dr. Robotnik?
Are you an idiot?

Tails didn't even make Sonic's Bi-plane. Did you know that?
It true.

Shortly after the final zone in Scrap brain, he got into his bi-plane t head to west side, (Sonic 2 island)

Where then he met Tails. Tails loved Sonic's bi-plane, so he fixed it up and painted it. Where they became friends.

After the Giant Mech explosion in the Death egg, Sonic was to fall to his death, but Tails got into Sonic's Bi-plane, and saved him. They then headed to Angle Island (Sonic 3)

So there... Learn your facts bro