Reviews for Complexities of the Heart

wawawawawaawawawawa

aha so sad so very sad

i cry
Anon chapter 22 . 12/5/2010
Oh dear goodness me. What a lovely story. The ending was so tragic, the way you pieced this together was amazing. I love it! Great writing too :)
JustaSchmuck chapter 22 . 11/28/2010
Is he bloody alive? x[

But, I remember how you said in an earlier chapter that he wasn't going to die, so NYAH. Lmao.

I love Sirius/OC stories. (: They make my insides tingle with happiness. xD

And I was completely pissed off when JK Rowlings killed Sirius; he was like the last damn thing Harry had connected to his parents! -.-

Lots of Love,

Marley
JustaSchmuck chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Mm. Like the sound of the AN at the end. (; xDD

How old exactly are Annie and Sirius? :\ xD

Marley
HunnyABee chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
Wah! I almost cried when it said Sirius fell through the veil! I knew that chances that you wouldn't stick to canon was slim, but I couldn't help but hope. Aw, Siri.. Well, the last bit gave me some hope.

You know, I've read more than one story that says Sirius loves an Anna OC. Maybe JKR should make it canon..lol. The two names just sound perfect together! Like Lily and James. Lily and James and Sirius and Anna. Perfect, no? ;)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/6/2008
You did NOT just kill Sirius off! This is one of the best Sirius/OC stories I've read in a while...I hope the sequel brings Sirius back to life or I'll be so sad. Gonna go check it out now...

You know, I really should be doing my homework. Ahh well, this is more intersting. :)
broadwayfreak97 chapter 22 . 8/16/2008
THAT WAS SO SAD! I cried at the end. This is one of the best stories I've read in a while, so I'm sure the sequel will be good, too. :D
elenamindollin chapter 22 . 6/5/2008
Oh wow. I can't believe I went this long without ever looking at this chapter! All I can say is SO AMAZING! If I were a fangirl (and I'm not) I would squee with delight and then sob at how wonderfully written this chapter is. I hope you've posted the sequel by now. I'm off to have a gander at your profile page to find it. Till I do, fondest regards,

Elena ]
iteme chapter 22 . 5/29/2008
no wunder no reviews cause u serioucluy suck
ydontubiteme chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
u r so up yrself its not funny anymore
Petrichor942 chapter 22 . 4/12/2008
So good! I absolutely LOVED this story and the Anna/Sirius relationship was-is(he is NOT dead!) beautiful and the charactor you have created in Anna is inspiring.

The plot bunnies you've summoned are amazing too - they just make so much sense and are so cool and so...so...good! Can't wait to sink my teeth into the sequel, which I'll start reading as soon as I've done the revision my parents are nagging me about doing!

Thank you for such a sweet and brilliant fic,

~Cowabunga
literate-angel chapter 22 . 2/21/2008
This story was brilliant! It was long and took many long nights to read, but it was well worth it. I was so excited to hear that you were posting a sequel, I was so sad when this story came to an end.

Again, brilliant job!
Airily chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Lovely beginning. Leaving enough hints here and there...it does rouse your curiousity.
FallOutGirl chapter 22 . 12/29/2007
This is pretty much the best fanfictoin I have EVER read! The writing is absoluely amazing and the plot is wonderful as well. I am dying to read the rest of it. It was so good. :)
angelgrl chapter 22 . 11/27/2007
omgomgomgomgmomg! this was written really well and it took me about a week to get up to this chapter...lol. i loveed it and i loved how u made snape a nicer person than he actually is.