Reviews for Sounds of Silence
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was really good! I enjoyed it!
friendly chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
awesome story..
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wow that was amazing
Cupido chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Loved it.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
",, Nothing could ease the weariness in his soul.." Wow - what a true statement. And I think we will see more of that this week on the show.

Great story.
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Really, really nice.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This was definately my favorite post CSPWDT story. Your Sam and Dean were perfect. A few of my favorite lines.

"Broke my wrist," Sam said to Dean, holding up first three, then two fingers. "Twice."

"Well you know what I say. If you're gonna do something, don't do it half-assed..." ::definately something I could imagine Dean saying::

"...I know I get pissed off when you go all big brother on my ass, but it's mostly just an act. Feels good knowing you've got my back..." ::I never really thought Sam minded Dean being so protective over him. I'm glad you showed this.::

Anyway, good job on this.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
So great. I'm trying to type this through tears. The end of that episode wrecked me - this is an excellent tag. Excellent.

Thanks for writing.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
My brain isn't really working at the moment due to the 21st birthday party I went to last night, but that was lovely. Those last words of Sam's rang so true. Yay for doped-up Sammy and the resulting angst!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was sweet, Sam thinking of Dean before his own physical needs. And this was a great line: "...heavy painkillers opened a direct conduit between Sammy's brain and his mouth". I enjoyed this, thank you:)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Poor Dean. I think this is going to eat him up inside. Excellent story though. More please. The boys are tortured but so fun.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
:') :'( Beautiful...

That's it ;)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Great story! I really like how you interputed the silence between dean and sam as something good.
EFW chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow. That was really lovely. I liked that you had Dean angry, and there wasn't so much of that fanfic sappiness you know would never happen on the show. But there was enough to make fanfic so worthwhile after an episode like this one. I hope that makes sense!
RC fic chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
very nice! i can believe this is exactly what happened:)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »