Reviews for Sounds of Silence
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
good job... I can totally see sam hiding how much his wrist hurt... good job
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This was an excellent piece. I love how you portray Sam's openness when he's a little loopy. And Dean's anger about him not telling him the extent of his injury. Very much in canon. My favorite line is Sam telling Dean that he's glad he gives a damn - that line should be in the show!

Good work, I loved it.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Squee! I'm sure I've told you this before, but...I LOVE YOU! *smooch* You really need to write Supernatural more often! *showers you with cookies*
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Great job with this, they should have had a tag like this on the episode!
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow, you kinda made me hurt by reading this. Loved how you kept the funny brother moments in there, and Dean's overprotectivness but left in all the drama that Dean knows and hates. Really awesome job on this.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Woohoo! You, my friend, have done it! I was a bit disappointed that the show glossed over Sam's wrist, so this tag makes me all kinds of happy.

Loopy!Sam is love. As are his attempts to hide the severity of his injury for the sake of his brother. I thought Dean's reaction when he saw the bruises was spot on - no doubt he felt guilty as hell, and what better way to mask that guilt than with anger?

A nice tag, a bittersweet story, and a perfect initiation fic. Welcome to the crazy! Hazing begins promptly at midnight. :)

JJ
Willoweese chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow! I really enjoyed this. Well done.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3