Reviews for Kaleidoscopic
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love this story, it irked me that no body set Weevil straight and it fits that Veronica would. Mac and Wallace were perfectly in character and Logan almost broke my heart, best line " Veronica paused pensively, watching Wallace's dilemma. He stepped back, letting Logan through and she gritted her teeth. That boy was never getting snickerdoodles from her ever again"

Made me laugh through the lump in my throat.
AquaScor chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I thought it was very well written. I was glad that you kept to the cannon enough that they were just friends and he was what she needed at the time. Very sweet!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I feel sad reading this fic. Awesome fic, but sad nonetheless. Sniff... But I love Wallace. He's the best BFF ever. Need more of him and Veronica as best friend.
Sophiii chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This has to be my favourite fanfiction in the world.

I've read it at least 25 times, and I'll probably read it another 25 times.

I cry every time! You are seriously the best VM-FF-writer ever.
Sketchy Cannabis chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
You have a great writing style. I love the way you described things, and you got the characters' personality's down perfectly. Really, this is a great piece.
Kathryn-L chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
You know I love your stories...but I'm such a LoVe Fan...and sometimes you make me cry. As I'm always expecting them to get back together sigh.
meimei42 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was really well done. I love how you were able to get into the author's head like that. This story says complete so I take it there isn't going to be more, but let me know if you plan to do a sequel. I loved this. The way you worked the colors into each section was awesome and I loved the way you described everything. Good work my friend.

Dani
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was gorgeous! Depth of detail, breadth of emotion, height of intensity, gorgeous. Fabulous job!