Reviews for Fate of Nobodies
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved that! Heehee, Roxas is so immature...although I do like it when Axel/Reno reacts like that to Larxene/Elena being immature with the tongue...Great story!
heyreese chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
sweet
Org VII chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
There's an Elena in there somewhere but if you only take out the X out of LARxENE and you get letters for Relena or Arlene.
Ryan A KH Addict chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Good thoughts on the Elena and Reno stuff, but think about it. Take the 'x' out and re-arrange both Roxas and Xemnas, and you get Sora and Ansem. Also, you hear about Ienzo in the Secret Ansem Reports on KHII; Zexion. Fits, right? But Elena doesn't, and Reno definitely doesn't. Still, a good short fic.
Ticktock chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Goopersploopers! Write another one!
Painted Sky chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow. Interesting. I never really thought of it that way, but you're very right, there are alot of similarities. Well written, by the way.
EverlastingOblivion chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I like, very cute
oChaoticDarlingo chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Larxel is Love
Kawaii-Chan789 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Short 'n sweet. :)

Good work.
01deleted chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I'm SO glad someone else has this theory! I've thought of Elena and Larxene as well.

Elena's Japanese name is Relena. Larxene. Relena. Larxene.

Anyways, Larxene giggles in the game and I think Elena does as well. -Shrugs.-

I WAS going to do a Relena/Larxel story, but you beat me to it! Darn! I'm glad someone else supports this theory though.

Because Relena/Larxel
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
my gosh, you're right! (I knew those square people were messing with us, i just KNEW it!) This was rally good, and really sweet. good job! Kudos for you! *hands over kudos*
Shanny-Boo chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I always thought Larxene made the name Arlene, but it could be Elena.. Hm...

Interesting theory.