Reviews for The Darkness and The Light
Leo112 chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
yea! happy day! lol! good book!

up date soon please! I'll be looken for the new book!
Leo112 chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
NOT THE ENDING! WHAT! up date soon then please!
subaru1999 chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
wonderful story! evil cliff hanger... i cant wait to see what will happen next!
Leo112 chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
AACK! dont leave it there! ugg you just did (mumlbes illegible words under breath) please up date soon i like the way you wrote the story!
goddess-chan123 chapter 17 . 10/7/2009
u only need a chapter or 2, 2 finish so hurry up and finish it already!
DoostetDaram chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
No! Update! Ive been waiting like two years for this.:(
Skyelina Silverflare21 chapter 16 . 9/11/2009
hey awesome story so far. i can't wait to see what happens next. Its stories like these that i like to call my favorite. it has adventure, romance and mystery. keep up the great work.
the OMG girl3 chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
I LOVE this. But I do have one question. What in the world is an Egyptian pharoh doing in France? 0_o'
MysticalElfGirl chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
Great chapter!
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
omg i was so into this! and u left me hanging with a cliffy! WTF! :] but i enjoyed this very much and i would love it if you update soon! Yami n Yuugi belong together! XD very nice job on the writing too!
SilverDragon-Purity chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
WHY IS IT ALWAYS A CLIFFHANGER? By that I mean a vast majority of the author's on this site leave chapters at cliffhangers and I want to know why. *sigh* Oh well. Now we're getting to the climax of our story and I can't wait. So is Bakura going to die and if so what will happen to Ryou then? Please update again soon!
AyaseFanGirl chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
yay FINALLY a Beauty and the Beast Story that isnt the same...at least urs is different than most
YamiYugi4ever chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
aw, it's so sweet they are getting closer and closer

Hmm... I never saw 'The beauty and the Beast', but I get a feeling something bad will happen soon...

awesome update!
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
SQUEE! I was having a terrible day but seeing the next chapter of this story was up totally made my day better! I adore this story. Thank you for making my day better with this wonderful chapter! 3
YamiYugi4ever chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
oh Yami, don't worry, I'm sure Yugi will love you! he always does in every fanfic I read

awesome update!