Reviews for Their Little Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awww! Loved the part where he blew Sasuke a kiss! I Fangirled so much... :O
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I simply loved this! Keep writtin' and bye! v

Snuggle Bunny-chan
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Pfft...secrets. *grins for some reason*

Nicely done though...Naruto being too gay is kind of an off put. x3

R&R - s/4608424/1/Koibito
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Sweet
hopelessidealist chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Crappy one-shot you say? I think your crazy! Sure I would have liked for this to be a multi chapter or even a two or three shot because of the ending question but this idea was completly adorable and refreshingly new to me. YAY! Anew type of secret!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I.. I loved it. It was so sweet that my teeth hurt. XD
ansatsusha666 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
sasuke just said he loves him and he wants to know if he read yaoi?
tsuzke chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Cute! I wonder why Sasuke was down there? It seems like he already knew Naruto was going to look out the window, or he was just looking at Naruto's apartment. Oh well, cute little oneshot!
moonangel511 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was a cute one shot. I really enjoyed it.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
i dont know why but i cant stop laughing. something is wrong. funny lil one-shot though.
Lil-Coda-D chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Me: about narutos question at the very end yes sasuke does he worships it he bows down 2 his books b4 he reads them trust me i kno Sasuke:h-howd u find out? Me:im stalking J00! Sasuke: O.o O.O o.o o.O

.:Sasunaru my anti-drug:.
Scapegrace chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This made me giggle at the cuteness of it all!

I loved it.

Love,

-Scapegrace.
dmbland chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
sasuke should have taken the kiss and shoved it down his throat. *laughs uncontrollably*. I would have taken the kiss and patted my ass. rotflmao. srry i couldn't help it. Ja

Kawaii
werewolfmaster300 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
thats really nice and naruto should tell sasuke he love him
Sqry chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
aww! that was so cute xDD I can almost imagine Sasuke taking that air-kiss and putting it on his cheek lol Dang, I want the book Naruto got! Is there a real book by that blurb? heheeh x) lots of luv!