Reviews for Tornado
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
The time madness is so confusing! AHHHHHHHH! STORY SO GOOD!
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I know it's been years, but please update! I love this! So sad and tragic but somehow has a happy ending (I hope). You have the best ideas and your an excelent writer too!
Polska-1999 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Please update this soon or else!
DPfruitloop chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
You write such AMAZING stories...please update faster. D:
seantriana chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Noooo! Cliffies!
seantriana chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
My country never been in a situation like this before, nearest are that one time tsunami that devastated the indian ocean and thyphoons from the east. I can only imagine the terror. And I'm terrified by the deep sea.
seantriana chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That huge metal bird on the sky. Yep. It almost got Phantom.
MisteryMaiden chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
oooohhh, you are a completely evil person and should update RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
post. update. GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! srry, i got a little carried away... but seriously, FINISH THE STORY. its amazing!
kirara the great chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
(insert blood curling scream here)you monster you must right more
ChannyRockerchick2000 chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
thats EPIC! please continue!
Jads chapter 5 . 3/29/2010

I knew time streams were confusing...

Lemme get this straight.

I'll put Danny who was saved by his semi-future self as the'present' Danny...

Semi-future Danny dies trying to stop future Danny aka Dark Dan from taking over the world, but not before ordering his sister to give the orb to Danny of the present. When Present Danny(XD I keep thinking of Danny in gift-wrap. I want Present Danny! lol) goes to Clockwork, he will be greeted by the destroyed castle? Maybe. Huh.

Anyway, update please!

It's been like, two years!

Two years, we(well, except for me I just read this today) waited with an evil cliffie!

Update or I shall set my angry fire-breathing dragon named Chaos on you!

Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 6/27/2009

Harry Potter moment.
Sanis-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I'm not exactly a book hater but my dutch teachers kind of ruined the habit of reading for me since they force us to read 5 boring books each year, which don't make any sense whatsoever and always end crappy or random.

And it might sound odd but I actually prefer reading in English. dutch might be my first language but I kind of really dislike it.

so I'd actually have to say that so far it'd be fanfiction which I find a lot more interesting...

although there are a few books out there which are still awesome.

( like Hyperion )
Evelyn chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Great story

! Aw! Poor Danny!

Well, it's been MORE then a year since you last updated. You're breaking a record! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!