Reviews for Turning Point
The Half Mad Muggle chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Oh that was so sad! I LOVED IT! Poor Severus, how simple the beginning was...and how simple the ending, you brought it all round full circle, and Voldemort did win! I liked Tara too...she was a nice character, good of her to go to Snape's aid at the start!

Thank you for writing it!

Between S and D chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
thats horrible! not your writing, THATS incredible but this story is so sad. poor sev. you should really continue this. not with tara, cuz shes dead, but later years and how it affects snape. this really was very good writing :)
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
WOW. That's brilliant! That's actually a very plausible explanation for Snape's coldhearted nature. Very well done!
barbie chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Loved it!
MoonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This is a really good one- shot. It's hard to find stories that are good these days but this is good. It's so sad... :( I still like the ending though.
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
OMG! I loved it! So sad though...
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I freaking loved this! I can't believe no one has reviewed, but I'll be happy to be the first! I'm going to add it to my favorite stories. Actually what I found interesting is that you used the name Tara, because I named one of my characters Tara before, but I can't remember what story it was to. I think it is one I wrote for Severus/Sinistra. I named Sinistra Tara.