Reviews for Across The Pond
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So sweet. And tragically sad!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
:) they are precious! i loved this! ;) AMAZING!
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
awwww...u leave just enough for our imaginations to think of a future from here. love ur challenge response fic. love reading between the lines. love the phone convo and of course the humour u brought into it. nicely executed!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Please write more...

Bella
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
lovely.
Caitlyn D chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I just love how you write Rory and Logan together. I have read your Rogan stories so many times and never got tired of doing so. I hope you will be inspired to write a good Rory and Logan fanfic again.
kel18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
loved it, we were so deprived during the show of moments like this... can't wai to read more

-kel18
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is such an amazing story. I love it.
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love it
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i've read this several timesa nd each time i'm amazed by teh subtleties of the humor. it's great writing.
Lindakins chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Le sigh. Wonderfully normal but heartwarming at the same time. Like a brief snapshot into their lives.
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
cute and funny, i loved it!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow. I have to admit, I've been putting off reading this particular story because the day it was posted, was during the week my long distance relationship was somewhat falling apart. I finally made my way through this story today and I have to say, this particular story is brilliant, not unlike all of your pieces, but this one is just... real.

You nailed every single hardship of a being a long distance relationship in under 30 words. The phone call was dead-on, especially the randomness of mixing in light-hearted conversation with the heartbreaking feeling of needing and missing someone who's so far away. If I had to pick a favorite part though, it would be Logan having Finn sneak aftershave into the apartment, that one detail just seemed to stand out among the countless wonderful details in this story. I'm so happy I finally got around to reading it.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
this is such an awesome fic!
Namama chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
wow this was so good! i wish you'd add some chapters...one shots always make me wish there was more