Reviews for Old Fears
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/8
Uwaaaa!
Yes! yay!
...See, an old dog CAN learn new tricks... :3 ...sometimes. But I like how Nathan made the effort. I wish more people could be like that.
Ahhh, yay! xD
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I like the realism you add, you do a good job. It seemed so real I felt like I was there laughing and crying with the characters. Keep up the good work! -Dawn
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
very nice :)
fallingangelsandstars chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
OH MY GOD THIS HEALED SAM'S FAMILY ISSUES OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T STOP SMILING THIS WAS AMAZING LIKE A COUPLE OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES AT THE TOP BUT THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND IT AH NOW I'M GOING TO GO READ THE LAST ONE PLEASE LET IT BE HAPPY :D
fanatic-ism chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
perfect
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww! I'm so glad Dean and Nate could begin to overcome their differences, but you had me worried there for a bit :P
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
awwwwwwww, so cute! great job!
bubli24703987 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
AWESOME ...
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was SO enjoyable. As with the main story, I was completely riveted from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing such an entertaining story with us. It really was so very interesting.

ILBS chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I'm really glad that Sam's father has changed his mind and at least tries to accept their relationship.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is a good addition to Old Ghosts. I like its focus on Nathan's struggle to change for the sake of his son. He's a complicated man, and this snippet helps showcase that.
Koolneko22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was great! I really wanted to see what happened when Dean met Sam's 'family'. Keep up the good work!
debzzz chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw...! I just adore that side of Dean that gets all protective and possessive and goes like 'I'm more Sam's family than you'll ever understand'! It just makes him so hot and sweet! I really liked how you wrote Nathan in this!
Lerra chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Great story!
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Boah... 'he's my brother'... wicked little move! Real daunting and then his rage of possesivness that almost blew the whole deal up in their faces.. I still keep thinking that a secret like that wants out too much to keep it, but well, I can't imagine how it would go over if it ever did... at least not with the slighest sliver of a chance for a good end!

Cat