Reviews for Double Vision
Jackie Wepps chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
so I know this is pretty old (like it was written when I was what 9 years old?) bet you don't even care for this anymore. if you do I'm lucky.
I think you've done a good job on this story. first I thought about complaining about the way Sam has been acting towards Dean but now that you gave a reason I actually understand. I'm glad that you avoid explaining what you see when being blind. I know people imagine it being black but I have one blind eye and it is more or less like it doesn't even exist so I don't believe it's black. so I guess I should thank you for that one :)
karl1n chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Great story! Loved it :)
anfitrite chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
hey great fic! i really enjoy reading it.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
friendly chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
very good I liked that a lot..
SilverStorm06 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Good story! glad I caught it. I would have liked a little more Sam blind chapters (seeing how he deals with it) but it was good! :D
Annonie chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
I loved it! Read it all from start to finish today. It was marvelous.
DJ chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Great ending. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Kaewi chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Great story! It was short and sweet, and I loved reading it. I'm a huge fan of Sam angst, as you seem to be as well. You write the brothers very well D

I think I loved reading your author commentary almost as much as the story! You have a great personality. Can't wait to see more from you.
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Aw, me likey happy endings :) This really turned out well, I have to say, I did completely enjoy this story. And yep, I do update mine (cough, just did, on the other site, cough) or at least I try to :) Anyways, this was a short but good story, and I feel it was actually one of your best. And schools usually have some free time (hint hint). Loved this story, and hope you post another soon. And update the other fic too maybe? Hope your day is good, and thanks again for posting this :) I really am happy that you did. Till next time, cya!
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Hey, this really is good. I also liked the way Dean was watching over Sam and knew he was awake and how Sam knew that. And the details of the hurt to Sam's eyes were very well done. And yeah, that nightmare was scary. All in all, I do love this story and am glad you're sharing it :) Will be here for the next part. Have a good day, or at least a decent one :)
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Woo hoo! You posted! Yay! ! Told you it was good. Will review the second chapter properly later, gotta run. I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED! Now keep at it, and maybe an update to your fairy tale? Pretty please? Love ya, take it easy,

Alisa
Onthnis chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Great story...looking forward to more!
DJ chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Great update, Looking forward to more.
feebee chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
hey hun, i loved that story, i just can't wait for more, and for your first try, i think its a gr8 start,infact its amazing for a beginner, and i bet by the time u have done 1 0r 2 stories, you will be an incredible writer, just like now, luv feebee, your such a gr8 writer, u know that?

feebs x