Reviews for Beauty and Beast
YaoiBoi14 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Awww! the ending was adorable!

i love this story! u should totally add more chapters
strabimonx chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Nice
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Funny and Hawt, i like it
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
W0W soooo HAWT XD great storey YAOI 4EVER! XDDDDDDDD
xXAki.MoriXx chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love this fanfic, the whole Beauty and the Beast idea, that was amazing! One of the best of the best fanfics that ive read so far! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Most of your fanfics seem to really catch my eye, and tug at my heart, lml!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
lol he finally got the key in the hole! XD great lemon, poor neighbors... and Roxas loved/abused ass XD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
"Cummy McJerk-off.""Crimson Avenger." lol they both sound crazy
ShirukuKage chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Chapter 2-Oh my god that sex scene was so hot! The humor you added was so great that I was laughing out loud. I love the little extras you added such as who their brother's were and what kind of relationship they had. My favorite joke was probably the joke about the incest, that made me wonder if they're going to get into a competition to see who gets married first, thus making the other couple the "forbidden" one.

All in all great job, with both the romance and the humor. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what else you come out with.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Chapter 1-My they certainly have an unusual dynamic but you write it so well that it works excellently.
ArcBishop chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Lol it's a bit disturbing for you to label all the characters in there as...disturbed. Still, it's hilarious; good one!
TheShadows2523 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Oh. My. Goooood. Hot aaand hilarious. Perfect! 3

Shadow
DangerousDolls chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
*laughs* I loved it when cloud came home, and leon was like, "sleep over pranks!" I imagined him with a high pitch gay voice. x3 Best lemon Ive ever read, still one of my favorites!

(Btw: I would have said, "OMG! Lets draw on their faces!"

"I'll get the sharpies."

LOL)
xyugiohluvrx chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
...VERY...hott. /'
Lightingfist chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
w00t love it yaoi! 3
Went to different account chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Oh my god. (rolling on the floor laughing) That was to hilarious! xD