Reviews for Final Exam
I have no words that can describe your writing or your story. But please know that it was a breathtaking story, that you should be more than proud of.
Oh my god! Danny, sweetie! Come here! *hugs him* Oh my gosh, you made something as torturing, possibly more, as the story i'm gonna right where theres mental and physical abuse for our sweetheart of a boy, mental for three years and physical for one. I am SO glad I never read that. I would've died of sadness. And to think, I thought things like 'stay' were sad. This gave me enough info on it. Y'know, I can just imagine Danny, outside the classroom, curled up into a ball crying, his friends crying with and consulting him. To bad in my story, he won't have any freinds. Just Dash, and not 'till the 2nd of 3rd chapter. Tuck left cause he turned trans when he was thirteen, girl to boy (enter mental abuse) and then Sam left when he was revealed he was gay (enter physical abuse) Practically...? I'm still trying to figure that out. Oh, also, no Jazz. Just Dash, who will soon be his bf. Swaggerbishie fl! Woops. Diverted from the point. Point is, this is a sad story that I didn't need to read the prequel of, made me want to hug Danny, our little sunbeam of a halfa child, and did not effect me mentally even though it's pretty disturbing and i'm only a tween. Point is (again,) it's an awesome story! How much did I write? Omg, i'm on my dad's freaking ds typin' this! The flip?!
o chapter 2 . 9/11
daaaaamn
Like Pits, this is amazing as well! I love how angsty this is. Love how you describe the situation too. I found it to be believable and realistic.

Keep up the good work!

(Actually, I want to write more but am currently lost at words xD)
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 7/13
Third time reading this. Still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it is possible for someone to be this good at angst. It's not possible. You are impossible. Your writing is too good.

I CRI EVERY TIME

~LG
moonmunirah97 chapter 2 . 5/16
you. are. an. angst. expert
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 2 . 3/6
I cried, I tried not to, I knew there was trauma, but I cried. Excellent work.
Traca chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
My friend showed me this whole fic (Pits this one). I have stayed up way too late, pushed off homework, and used this to procrastinate. All of which is entirely my fault but I just want to drive home the point that the SECOND you get emotionally involved with this story, it grabs you by the scruff of the neck and pounds you literally into next week, and all you can say is "Ow."

I adore this story and I applaud you for not ending it with as much death as you could (WHY DID YOU KILL OFF MICA WHYYY), and my gosh your writing style is just amazing! And though I would have killed to see Specter replaced with Dani (who had been thrown in the Pits way earlier and gone mad from the complete abandonment of everyone, because seriously she disappeared after two episodes in the series and everyone just forgets her), I really REALLY loved the entire story start to finish!

Now I'm going to go imagine Danny becoming a happy little gardener/author and living a happy life free of worries or nightmares or guilt because this little cinnamon bun has gone through TOO MUCH!
-thank you again for writing this! It is beautiful.
PJforever chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, published and fanfiction alike. It was deep and emotional, and altogether made me cry. I read it over and over again before I realized it was almost 3 am and I've been reading this story for 2 hours. I absolutely loved this story. You're a fantastic writer.
neeniya chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I am in complete awe. From start (Pits) to finish, this was amazing. You truly do have a talent for story telling (or editing, as you put it). Everything was so perfectly put into place, even when you doubted your actions (based off your comments in Pits). I am in a sort of dazed stupor now that it's over. I wish there was more haha.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Why was it this second part that got me, rather than the first? Gah T.T
May-Rene chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I think I will read pits. Danny deserves his story to be told.
Congratulations... The catharsis is overwhelming right now. I wonder if this will end up in my dreams since I'll be going to sleep soon or if I'll be able to fall sleep without just thinking on this.
May-Rene chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Wow. I was really wanting to read pits (kinds still do) but the darkness in this first chapter is giving me second thoughts.
You did a good job packing in the emotion.
Apollo Jones chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
That was beautiful. I am experiencing the same dilemma as Mr. Lancer, there is no way to properly describe this, it is amazing and shouldn't be possible, but here it is. Great job.
Hermione Jean Burton chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Lost in thought until I heard Star Wars starting up in my cousins room and startled me. Excellent and very angsty, Just what I was kind of expecting :D