Reviews for Final Exam
R.I.P Crusher.

You were a good guy. And ghost.

Hope you will live a peaceful life in your incarnation.
Accursed Editor chapter 2 . 8/11
"I managed to write an entire Lancer-based chapter without using one book-related comment. " /Battle Royale!/ How did you manage that?!

ti really does sound like Lancer. And it "uses concrete details to evoke emotion in the reader". ;)

I hope you don't mind me pointing out in ch1 how he is "unable to breath"…but I suppose Danny might make that spelling mistake, especially traumatized.
I need more! I know this is almost 11 years old...but I need more!
MikaBlue chapter 2 . 1/12
"Welcome to the Phandom".
With Care
Mika
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I have no words that can describe your writing or your story. But please know that it was a breathtaking story, that you should be more than proud of.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Oh my god! Danny, sweetie! Come here! *hugs him* Oh my gosh, you made something as torturing, possibly more, as the story i'm gonna right where theres mental and physical abuse for our sweetheart of a boy, mental for three years and physical for one. I am SO glad I never read that. I would've died of sadness. And to think, I thought things like 'stay' were sad. This gave me enough info on it. Y'know, I can just imagine Danny, outside the classroom, curled up into a ball crying, his friends crying with and consulting him. To bad in my story, he won't have any freinds. Just Dash, and not 'till the 2nd of 3rd chapter. Tuck left cause he turned trans when he was thirteen, girl to boy (enter mental abuse) and then Sam left when he was revealed he was gay (enter physical abuse) Practically...? I'm still trying to figure that out. Oh, also, no Jazz. Just Dash, who will soon be his bf. Swaggerbishie fl! Woops. Diverted from the point. Point is, this is a sad story that I didn't need to read the prequel of, made me want to hug Danny, our little sunbeam of a halfa child, and did not effect me mentally even though it's pretty disturbing and i'm only a tween. Point is (again,) it's an awesome story! How much did I write? Omg, i'm on my dad's freaking ds typin' this! The flip?!
o chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
daaaaamn
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Like Pits, this is amazing as well! I love how angsty this is. Love how you describe the situation too. I found it to be believable and realistic.

Keep up the good work!

(Actually, I want to write more but am currently lost at words xD)
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Third time reading this. Still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it is possible for someone to be this good at angst. It's not possible. You are impossible. Your writing is too good.

I CRI EVERY TIME

~LG
messedupmoon chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
you. are. an. angst. expert
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
I cried, I tried not to, I knew there was trauma, but I cried. Excellent work.
Traca chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
My friend showed me this whole fic (Pits this one). I have stayed up way too late, pushed off homework, and used this to procrastinate. All of which is entirely my fault but I just want to drive home the point that the SECOND you get emotionally involved with this story, it grabs you by the scruff of the neck and pounds you literally into next week, and all you can say is "Ow."

I adore this story and I applaud you for not ending it with as much death as you could (WHY DID YOU KILL OFF MICA WHYYY), and my gosh your writing style is just amazing! And though I would have killed to see Specter replaced with Dani (who had been thrown in the Pits way earlier and gone mad from the complete abandonment of everyone, because seriously she disappeared after two episodes in the series and everyone just forgets her), I really REALLY loved the entire story start to finish!

Now I'm going to go imagine Danny becoming a happy little gardener/author and living a happy life free of worries or nightmares or guilt because this little cinnamon bun has gone through TOO MUCH!
-thank you again for writing this! It is beautiful.
PJforever chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, published and fanfiction alike. It was deep and emotional, and altogether made me cry. I read it over and over again before I realized it was almost 3 am and I've been reading this story for 2 hours. I absolutely loved this story. You're a fantastic writer.
neeniya chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I am in complete awe. From start (Pits) to finish, this was amazing. You truly do have a talent for story telling (or editing, as you put it). Everything was so perfectly put into place, even when you doubted your actions (based off your comments in Pits). I am in a sort of dazed stupor now that it's over. I wish there was more haha.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Why was it this second part that got me, rather than the first? Gah T.T