Reviews for I Am Hunter
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I am reader. I am pleased. And I shall favorite this story. B)
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is so very different compared to others. I like how you wrote from the wolf's perspective.
kurohshitsuji chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was so amazing.!
Twain Sight chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I first read this on Teitho and, to be frank, I was blown away. I loved the effect this has, the slight poetry of the repeating line throughout the story. I must admit that this had made an impact on my own writing style. The comparison of Legolas and Aragorn at the end to 'pack-brother' I found very...well, perfect. In summary, I throughly enjoyed this and it is on my favorites list!

miladyRanger chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That's awesome! [I said it out loud, too! *laughs*] This is very creative - I love that it's from the wolf's view. We find so very few of these on here - write more of them! *pleading* Please? Waiting with bated breath for the next one!
the yuggster's fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
yay! love it! so well written!
noname chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I do not know if you even check these anymore. I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story. You created a wonderful character and put us behind his eyes. I hope this is seen by you and you smile because someone's difficult day was made less so by something you created. Thank you.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i enjoyed the story!

keep writing!
Mirach chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I am Mirach. I am Reviewer. And I must tell you that this story is amazing.
Haarajot chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Absolutely great story!
Celebritas chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i've read this fic so many times yet i'm still not bored of it :D
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is really really good! I different take and L/A angst, and with a different story behind it.

My only recommendation is that in the first paragraph, you change "my people" to "my kind" since...wel...I guess wolves are people too!

fiona chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
awesome writitng. go you.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is an amazing story. The character of Draug is so well written and leggy is believable too. Aragon is great in his little cameo (that is so how he would behave).

I can see why it won first place, it really is excellent.