Reviews for I Am Hunter
Idhren of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 4/3
This is such a cool story, and a great idea. Thanks for writing it!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
awww
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I am reader. I am pleased. And I shall favorite this story. B)
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is so very different compared to others. I like how you wrote from the wolf's perspective.
rockandrookie chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was so amazing.!
Twain Sight chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I first read this on Teitho and, to be frank, I was blown away. I loved the effect this has, the slight poetry of the repeating line throughout the story. I must admit that this had made an impact on my own writing style. The comparison of Legolas and Aragorn at the end to 'pack-brother' I found very...well, perfect. In summary, I throughly enjoyed this and it is on my favorites list!

~Twain
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That's awesome! [I said it out loud, too! *laughs*] This is very creative - I love that it's from the wolf's view. We find so very few of these on here - write more of them! *pleading* Please? Waiting with bated breath for the next one!
the yuggster's fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
yay! love it! so well written!
noname chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I do not know if you even check these anymore. I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story. You created a wonderful character and put us behind his eyes. I hope this is seen by you and you smile because someone's difficult day was made less so by something you created. Thank you.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i enjoyed the story!

keep writing!
Mirach chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I am Mirach. I am Reviewer. And I must tell you that this story is amazing.
Haarajot chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Absolutely great story!
Celebritas chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i've read this fic so many times yet i'm still not bored of it :D
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is really really good! I different take and L/A angst, and with a different story behind it.

My only recommendation is that in the first paragraph, you change "my people" to "my kind" since...wel...I guess wolves are people too!

:-)
fiona chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
awesome writitng. go you.