Reviews for The Proposal
rawr52 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aww that was so cute. Chris's phone call was absolutely adorable. This has to be one of my favourite lines ever:

[Yeah, she was the only girl in the world for him, but Luke was the only guy in the world for her…]
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
awesome story! Love it!
tooky close pin chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I loved it. It made my day, and made me cry.(just kiding) Even though I want Luke and Lorelai to be together I think we will have to waight a while, because i think she will say yes to Christopher. I literaly cried when I saw the preview for this week.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Amazing and perfect...I just wish the episode would actually go like this!
rollsdownhill chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Nice story! I usually don't read one shots. But I came here by mistake and thought 'I might as well read it since I'm here'. After reading your story, I might start reading one shots. The story's great. I think that's exactly what should happen in the show. Good job!
minor-thing chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I hadn't expected to like this story. But let me tell you, I did. Even though it was OOC and I don't want Luke and Lorelai to just get engaged again, right off the bat - I still loved it.

In the show, watching Chris and Lorelai date is painful. But slowly, my icy hate for Chris is melting away and I truly hope that he can be happy one day with his daughter and someone new. Just.. not Lorelai.

And in this fic you showed Chris is a kind of heroic good-guy. And that's nice to see.

Don't get me wrong - I'm by no means a LorelaiChris supporter. No, not at all.

I just thought it was nice that Chris - as OOC as he may have been - was pleasant in the story.

Also - you had Luke and Chris propose with the same words: "Marry me?" and "Marry me."

It was cute - almost like Chris' was a question, begging, and Luke's was.. stating.

Anyways, nice job.

-Leah
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aw. if only. I think you should write for GG. Although I hate it that chris was the impetus for them getting back together. I really don't think he would've given up that easily. But I'm glad he's gone. :)
javajunkie4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
aw! i love that! if only the next episode were going to go that way, i might actually start watching again.
Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Awesome...that's the only word that comes to mind! OH WAIT, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, HEART-WARMING, SWEET, FAVORITE...I'm out. It's 6 in the morning, you can understand my lack of being a human dictionary :)! GREAT STORY! (that's it!)
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
,y god, now if only this was realy.

great story and writing. Icant wait till LC are history and LL find their way back to each other!
lizzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
wow... all i can say is wow. this short little fic blew me away. I even teared up when lorelai sobbed in the kitchen. I really hope you have more stuff because i am in need of another great gilmore writer and i believe i have found one.
Julia chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I so wish the real episode would turn out like this.