Reviews for A Leap of Faith
Tsuna97 chapter 1 . 4/9
Poor shikamaru! :o But Sakura is there :3 I ship both NaruSaku and ShikaSaku 3 Good story
nhrc chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Thanks for the story..And the song as well.
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
umm..what was that song called or is it a made up song..not to trash it or anything but i was just wondering..
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
What song was that? I loved this story by the way!
SakuraXSasuke121 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
ShikaSaku has made it into my top 3 ;D

I love this couple so much, and this story made me cry my eyes out with Happiness AND Sadness D:

I think Shikamaru and Sakura should get together in the Anime because Sasuke is gone from the village, Naruto is like her brother and I don't think anyone else would be good for her like Shika would be

I hope you write a story about Shikamaru and Sakura, You are a really amazing writer. And the thing that made me really happy was that I only found 3 spelling mistakes out of like.. 1,0 words. I hate it when there are alot of mistakes.

SXS121
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Beautiful!

I really loved the ending! ;-)

Great work!
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
great story! I like shikasaku more than Inoshika, cuz I dont really like Ino at all xD great job there *thumbs up, but she still wonders why was Neji such a moron xD*
Valzen chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
this is possibly the only fic i have read that is based and has song lyrics in it. Your did a very good job on this.

Brittany Jane.
Miruya chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Beautiful. SakuShika? Wouldn't have never believed, but I like this pairing! When Sakura isn't crying for Sasuke, she's no a problem. And aaww, Shikamaru.. *nosebleed*

This one was really nice. I haven't seen so much NaruTens, but it seems to work out pretty good.

Me likes.
BreeBecky chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh My Gosh, That was a beautiful story. I loved it!

- Bree

No NaruTen, None of that!

- Beckyy
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Well, now that I've reviewed, even the slightest chance of being beaten with a stick is gone! Well, I must say, a very sweet one shot. A long...very, very long...but extraordinarily sweet, passionate story.
RP Random Person chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
omfg...

THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKING STORY I'VE EVER READ!

I MEAN LIKE OMFG THATS THE GREATEST STORY!

i love that couple now i dont kno maybe its b/c it was the BEST STORY EVER!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
SArah: *sobbing* but i liked ino! and you forgot to put 'angst' as one of the genres in this story! it's so sad!
BloodFat chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
GAH! This shit fuckin' sucks. Why the hell did you post it? Are you dumb?

Have a nice day!
Sage Ryder chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
i love the story. Wasnt a real big fan of this pairing ,but they've grown on me. I hope you do one with Sakura and Genma or Izumo.