Reviews for Ordinary People
Inspector Brown chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I think I have all thier powers down. Has anybody besides me figured out Dawn's powers?
MamboKings chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
This is an awesome story! My favorite characters are Alec and Casey(cool names too). Keep writing!
dianty chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Great story! Can't wait for the next update.
Sakura123 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
For a minute there I was so gonna say "Holly crap, you physic!" Because I seriously Don't remember reviewing this story, its the first thing that popped up into my head as I muttered the words above. Ah, the knowledge "LOGIN" can give you.

Alright, I've been caught out spyin', I seriously wasn't sure you were gonna continue, so I just monitored from afar. That aside, I really am enjoying this story you've created. You captured the atmosphere of HEROES so well, and you Original Characters are amazing; I think Alec Lions, Jessica and David Donner are my favorite so far. Your introduction chapters, as I've come to recongize now, since chapter six says "chapter one", were very fun to read. None of the characters have the usual powers, most Author's give their OC characters (fire, ice breath, and most of the other gifts which have been taken by the "HEROES" themselves. Tee-heeh).

UPDATE SOON! I wanna know what happens next!

damien455 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
good chapter! cant wait for more! :)
Inspector Brown chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
'3 Can't wait for the rest of it.
damien455 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
good story so far. cant wait for more!
HeroesLostFan12 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Your story in one of the best Heroes stories yet! Your chapters are well written and I can't wait to see what happens next. The only problem I found is with your "One chapter, One hero" concept. I've forgotten about the first people already! Keep writing!
Inspector Brown chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
So...Dawn actually has two powers? Possession AND cross-dimentional awareness? KEWL!
Griffbear chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Keep going! ;) Very well written characters. :) I was considering doing something like what you're doing but not quite so connected with each other :)
Jin-Soo chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Chapter 3 is very well written. I gives the reader something to think about at the end. The cliff-hanger is set up just right. Good job.
Jin-Soo chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
the second chapter goes works perfectly with the first chapter. good job.
Jin-Soo chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This is a great chapter i can't wait to read to next.
Objective Reviews chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Nice story. Gonna put you on "Watch"

Love Alec, he's awesome. chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Awesome, I will put you on my email alert! Post soon!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24