Reviews for Follow Freeman!
Watsit Tooya chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
HA THERE WERE 123 REVEIWS AND I JUST RUINED IT :D btw these are really good! You should write some Gordon x Alyx romance fic ;3
Dorsal chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Every single one of these was a joy to read! If there's one thing I like about Half-Life, it's how vague it is, and your little drabbles satisfied an aching for more from this game universe.
undeadyeti chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
More More MOAR!
WandereroftheWastes88 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
*present was his original crowbar*

These are hilarious.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
This is amazing! Each one makes me smile so much!

The Spirit
Big Sister K chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
This collection of oneshots is amazing. They always manage to make me smile, especially the 'Brand of Insanity' ones. The Overwatch soldiers (idk, i guess that's what you'd call them-shrugs-) remind me of some kind of mix of Mike and Dave from 'Civil Protection' and Church and Tucker from Red vs Blue. that end to part two was just awesome. You gonna expand some more on that? Hope so!

But still, even if this DIDN'T have those parts, it would still go onto my watch. The fact that it DOES infact have them makes this deal just a whole lot sweeter.

Keep doing what you're doing, you've got talent, good luck with the next oneshots coming for this, and may your muse be EVER in your favor!

Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2011
GLaDOS wants another competent test subject, hmm? I would definitely read that story. 8)
Omega the Omniscient chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

That doesn't mean you should shoot it!

Loved the story, and I loved the ones before, and I'm sure I'll love the ones to come! 8D
Physo-Demon-Chick chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
More,more i want more.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
I know it's been more than three years since you last worked on this story, but some of these are downright hilarious. Is it weird that in the Christmas chapter, I found myself imagining Freeman in a nightcap and gown?
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
This series is beautiful. Write more, please.
Dan chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
Hilarious and entertaining. Well done.
sultry.shadows chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
This so should have been/ should be in the game. That would be most epic. Gordon and Dog kicking ass. Fantastic!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
Sheesh! I wonder what it was, though...