Reviews for Ties That Bind
Iuvsbruce chapter 15 . 8/13
Really wonderful! Thank you again!
Wow...just wow. Fantastic story. Thank you for writing this
Gianna di Fiori chapter 15 . 1/28/2016
The thing Doug never learned is that you cannot choose your family, but, you can choose your friends - and, your friends are the ones who know what you need and how to give that to you. Doug only thought about his own needs when his good friend's mother became seriously ill. He should have been there for Charlie, rather than being jealous of Don.

This story was a very accurate portrayal of family dynamics with regard to both functional and disfunctional families. Charlie's best friend is, and has always been, Larry, because Larry recognised how to be a good friend.
Cutter12 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Nice how the Eppes, especially Don, had to go slow with their recovery. Thanks for writing this.
Cissyaliza chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
Waoh! What's a superb fic with angst (very much) and comfort (very much also)... It's all I like in numb3rs's fics!

Thanks
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
awesome story. loved it.
EmptySky chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
Once again a unique plot coming from you, in a well-written fashion. Them kidnapped by a psychopath is not good at all, but something I like reading about ;) It’s one of my favorite stories and I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your work.
epalladino chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
Great story. I love how you worked every thing out. Doug was truly a frightening character. Thanks for the suspenseful read, Beth
Sonofthebattle chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
Another great story by a great author!
orangepotato chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
i know this is very very late, but i really enjoyed this story! i love how you can incorporate humor and action into the plot, not just one or the other. loved the don whumping once again,

thanks for the great read,

orangepotato
celadon chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
Man, this guy gives "troubled" a whole new meaning! Megan better get a move on!
celadon chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Yikes! Poor baby - it's amazing he's alive.
celadon chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
Well, I was almost feeling sorry for this weirdsmobile, but the second half of the chapter sure took care of that!
celadon chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Yowza...you actually can suffocate from hanging like that for too long, but I guess hypothermia is more likely to set in first here!
celadon chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Oh, yikes! This guy is more than a couple of tacos short of a combination plate!