Reviews for Ties That Bind
Cutter12 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Nice how the Eppes, especially Don, had to go slow with their recovery. Thanks for writing this.
Cissyaliza chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
Waoh! What's a superb fic with angst (very much) and comfort (very much also)... It's all I like in numb3rs's fics!

Thanks
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
awesome story. loved it.
EmptySky chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
Once again a unique plot coming from you, in a well-written fashion. Them kidnapped by a psychopath is not good at all, but something I like reading about ;) It’s one of my favorite stories and I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your work.
epalladino chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
Great story. I love how you worked every thing out. Doug was truly a frightening character. Thanks for the suspenseful read, Beth
Sonofthebattle chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
Another great story by a great author!
orangepotato chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
i know this is very very late, but i really enjoyed this story! i love how you can incorporate humor and action into the plot, not just one or the other. loved the don whumping once again,

thanks for the great read,

orangepotato
celadon chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
Man, this guy gives "troubled" a whole new meaning! Megan better get a move on!
celadon chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Yikes! Poor baby - it's amazing he's alive.
celadon chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
Well, I was almost feeling sorry for this weirdsmobile, but the second half of the chapter sure took care of that!
celadon chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Yowza...you actually can suffocate from hanging like that for too long, but I guess hypothermia is more likely to set in first here!
celadon chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Oh, yikes! This guy is more than a couple of tacos short of a combination plate!
PattyB chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
Ordinarily I won't take the time to log in and leave a comment, but now that the story

is ended I want to tell you I "enjoyed" it immensely. Enjoy isn't a very good word to

use for a story that brought about so much misery to people you like, but you get the idea!

The therapy session was both interesting and informative. I had no idea healing is

brought about in such manner.

Thanks for a great story. You did GOOD !
theallbadhat chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
Great two chapters- I think Charlie and Alan going to therapy with Don was a good idea. I've been reading up on CBT myself and it does seem to be the preferred method for those who've gone through a life-altering trauma (read some new thing with eye flickering, too, but haven't found enough research-based evidence as of yet to know if it's viable).

The thing that impresses me with so many of your stories- just like I've told Celadon, too- is that you are able to keep the true nature of the characters. Their reactions are exactly what I'd expect from watching the show while the plots themselves are refreshing, never seeming to be near anything I've read before. I think Don is a hard character to write and yet you are able to combine the tough, protective attitude we love so much about him with the frailty that has really only begun to pop up only this season (at least, in my opinion).

I was also thinking about Doug- his behavior was so understandable, because from a fan's point of view, I, too, am sometimes jealous of that doggone family. Would they just please adopt me already? I could have fit right between Don and Alan.

Well, here's hoping you won't be long with another one. I will be patiently waiting. : )
TangledPencils chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
Good chapter, please continue.