Reviews for One More Chance
I cried with this, that means you did a great job. I loved every aspect of this story and for giving me such piece of work, I would like to thank you. You might not read this but it was awesome and it's so sad but so beautiful it had to end
noodledoodledandy chapter 18 . 4/10
I am just going to stop reading at the end of chapter 18 because although I really like the whole batman and joker getting together plot, I don't really like the whole lawyer thing with crane and stuff. I thinks its a little boring an kind of hard to follow. But I really do like the batman and joker thing you have going on there.
Dude.cx chapter 50 . 2/13
Stupid ending :' ( (stupid death phobia)
Dude.cx chapter 49 . 2/13
*I'm inwordly cryin' *
Dude.cx chapter 48 . 2/13
You kno what! F u Bruce fucken Wayne! If I were jokes there, I'd kill him! ...*coughs, straightens vest and walks away*
Dude.cx chapter 47 . 2/13
'GET Crazy, Get wild, let's party, get loud! If u wanna have fun and do something!~' ヾ(**)ノ()\( )\(o)/-_-@(-)@
Dude.cx chapter 45 . 2/13
bitch was here
*faints* ( Дゝ)
Dude.cx chapter 43 . 2/13
That's what Bruce gets for cheating. Asshole. One thing that stand above everything is cheaters and they're such stupid bastards with no fuckin heart
Dude.cx chapter 42 . 2/13
Fuck tha bitch!
Dude.cx chapter 37 . 2/13
Hah...hahaa ha...haaaahhaha! (σˋˊ)σ
Dude.cx chapter 36 . 2/12
Omg the last part of this chapter is awesome. It was mighty perfect if u picture it. Very dramatic and not much detail on the visual but enough to make the ideda of the scene. Loved it .
Dude.cx chapter 35 . 2/12