Reviews for One More Chance
hbklover1412 chapter 16 . 3/16
Finally is right!
hbklover1412 chapter 12 . 3/15
Oh my gosh! This was by far the best chapter yet finally these two start making progress!
wolf-akuma chapter 50 . 12/7/2014
Wow. This story hit me deep. I could feel what everyone in the story was feeling. The betrayal Dick felt, the anger Bruce/Batman felt, the broken heart Joker/Jack felt when he woke up in Arkham, etc.. This is wonderfully written and has many descriptive words to help create imagery. It has a great storyline too. Also I'd like to say that many books and stories don't make me cry if, for example a character dies, but you wrote this so well that a tear did escape my eye when Joker died. You are an amazing writer.
Mooma chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I think I'm gonna cry. I've never actually understood what people meant when they said their heart hurts but now I'm feeling intense pain around that area. Beautiful writing. Absolutely beautiful.
HetaliaHeart chapter 50 . 8/1/2013
Loved the ending. I agree Bruce wouldn't stop being batman after this! He didn't stop being Batman when Joker "killed" one robin or paralyzed batgirl. Over all I loved this story with very few complaints about somethings. I felt the relationship between Alfred and Bruce too stiff in some parts and wondering about the Joker blowing up Alkham without there being maniacs on the loose or something. Than the thing that annoyed me where some gaps that lost me sometimes during the story and the fact you stopped keeping up with the villains point of view. So mostly small stuff though like that. Also you made me laugh in more than one occasion with the humor in all the drama (thunder thighs X3) and I had that feeling that people get during a movie about giving advice to the characters (physically impossible) knowing they couldn't hear me because a) thier in a story and b) they aren't real people. Gosh I felt so frustrated! I was sort of hoping you let Joker live..., but you're right most logical would be him dying and also in the "The Game We Play" he died too so I sort of saw it coming but refusing to go too into it. Well only your probably right the Joker wouldn't change though I really hope he would because I'm naive enough to hope that! Amazing story with little mistakes but doesn't detour it from it hard work and effort you put into it! the last chapter was filled with much emtion , but honey really the last lines of this story about beauty never being forgotten was so passionate and simply beautiful. it got to ! :3
ArchRaphael chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Well I see you asked for Feedback in this chapter, now I'm not usually one to respond to pleas for attention, infact this is the first time I'll ever review simply because you asked, I was going to wait and review it all at the end, as that is more my style.

But anyway, so far I really think you need, DESPERATELY NEED to show when you're switching perspective, for instance...

"No legs lay on one legs, two legs sat on three legs, four legs got some"

"Nygma, shut up..."

"So, Batsy, how do you feel about Ozzy Osbourne biting the head off a bat?"

Now while it's very clear that Nygma spoke the first sentence, Crane the second and Joker the third, since they're not in the same place, you must divide this.

Nygma and Tetch are talking to each other, so that's fine, but Joker and Batman are in a completely different location, thus we must use a breaker.

This is my personal breaker of choice, but it can be anything you like, ranging from o0o0o0o to ##.

It can be just one symbol, though two or more is recommended.

áéíóú even works. As long as the breaker is consistant. If you use ÁÉÍÓÚ as a breaker, then use # as a breaker, then back to áéíóú, people might get confused, and assume a single character breaker was a mistake.

Feedback: PWEEEEEZE? Anything! Anything! Hell, I'll even take a You suck and you can't write will do!

Even when a character isn't talking, if you're making a point then you must show it.

"Hell, I'll even take You suck and you can't write' will do!"

Otherwise it seems like it's all part of the sentence by one person...If that makes sense.

I had more to put, but I'm pretty tired, so yeah.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This story is a classic in my eyes. It has everything in it. From roamnce to gore, to horror and comedy. All the things that makes fiction have fans.
Smile-Evily chapter 50 . 6/9/2010
i was really sad...but pretty.
Smile-Evily chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
I luv ya, I luv ya, And I luv ya again!
Miravisu chapter 50 . 3/2/2010
Thank you for 50 glorious chapters! I'm very happy that you took the time to finish this story. chapter 49 . 1/14/2010
damn...dude...ya got a way twisting emotions...that a good thing cause i kinda feel really bad the joker died. can ya bring him back alive or show its a trick...thanx for the story ya done.
Cakeat chapter 49 . 12/30/2009
This was a very enjoyable story. I'm very glad that I read it. Thank you for continuing the story for three years. Its really amazing :)
Cakeat chapter 48 . 12/21/2009
Jealously?... YES PLS!

Though Joker will win muhahaha~

Can't wait to read the nex chapter :)
newbluemoon chapter 48 . 12/20/2009
OMG! XD This was so exciting! Uh-oh what's Talia gonna do? D:

I hope she doesn't turn into a despeicable envy monster, but then again, it is Talia al Ghul. XD
kakashi-kakadish chapter 47 . 12/19/2009

Ahg I keep forgetting I have this story fav'd and go for the 'add this story' button :

I cannot wait for this to finish up, if only to see how it ends!