Reviews for Green
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee
Dusk Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
You really should have mad this a more than one shot it would make a great short story!:D
Daichilover chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That las part she was speaking her own language, huh? lol that was perfect. Great work!

~Daichi
spacealien chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
hahahah...! great...!

but i think it would be better if izark only smiles rather than saying "i don't understand what u're saying".well, that's only my opinion
cosmic imaginer chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
OK, I'm back! It was cute, and I didn't think they were that OOC, seemed to me like this could have been a quick little chapter out of the story, to tell the truth.
cosmicimaginer chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
OK, I haven't even read your story yet and it made me laugh. Just the mental image of Noriko being jealous or furious is so utterly hilarious that I almost cried I was laughing so hard. Now I have to read this. I'll let you know what I think afterwards.
Mergirl-phan of the phan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
XD That was adorable. I loved it _.
OrbitGum chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
love it, so cute
Rashel chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was simply great. I was laughing so hard. poor noriko, men can be so clueless..lol
TokyoEbara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wahahahaha! You're right! HELL HATH NO FURRY! XD

I loved it! Write moar F.F.A. stories, plz?
inuzrule chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Heh, nice to know that even Noriko has her sore spots. As for Sanny...I couldn't stop laughing at her dialog! It was so obvious that she was trying too hard.

'Twas a pleasure to read this! Great work!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Sheesh, men! I thought that Izark, being sensitive to peoples' auras, would maybe be better at picking up on that? Apparently not . . .

Krystel-chan

PS this would be really cute if you did a series, where every day or so Noriko and Izark met up with a new girl! : )
PrincesSarah chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was so great! your an awesome writer!
Traidy chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
- what was funny. you should make it a two shot. Someone in the town hits on Noriko perhaps and Izark, being male, and unable to contain his feelings like Noriko... there i go again. Ok, this is me shutting up now.

Anyhow, great story, well written. If there are any mistakes, i didn't catch them. The plot holds the readers interest well.

Thank you for writing.

~Sistine~
Master Ghaleon chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
hehehe... That was funny! I liked that! Isn't that great that Noriko has her own tongue to speak in so that no one will understand? I need to learn some language no one else knows.. it'd be just like that! Very nicely done! It was great to see that side of Noriko!