Reviews for Trapt Between Worlds
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS STORY IS FRIGGIN EPIIIIIIC!
Shinimegami21 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
HOLY SHIT! Excuse my language, but HOLY SHIT! Oh man, I can' believe this is where you chose to end the chapter!

I really love this story. Although I usually hate Fem Naruto, I love this one. She's sarcastic, smart, hilarious, a bit demented and insane. I only wish there was more to this story - it literally hurt me to see there was no more chapters to read. So I hope you continue this story and SOON! )
brokenoperaglasses chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
This is such a fun story! I wish you'd continue it. I know life has a tendency to get in the way, but if you ever have time or inspiration it'd be amazing to read the rest.
Ice Jewel of eternal beauty chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Love the story so far. I want to know what happens next and please update as soon you are able to.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Ohhhhh come on! :( You stopped updating just when the moment we were all waiting for came. That is cruel and unusual punishment : Well... we'll miss ya...I suppose...but only because your fic was so good :P
Lenbug chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Sorry, meant Kiba. Phones dictionary is painful
Lenbug chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Obito possessed Sasuke is hilarious. Please tell me there'll be more. On the poll, I vote for Shikamaru. I wouldn't mind Gaara or Jobs though. Keep up the excellent work!
Lp chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Either obito or shika but its all up to you. I just finished reading this and I like it. I would so keep reading if it had more chapters.
nagozualdean chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
its been over 5 years and for some reason i still love this story so please please write some more
The crazy one chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
This fic is awesome! You should totally update soon.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
This fic is epic!
EquinePianist chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
And... she meets her Father...
Senju Serena chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I hate you right now! Please continue this party. I can only guess that minato will prob appear in the next chapter. I need to see the confrontation between daughter and father of whom the former hate the latter. Also, i want to see the village become miserable after the realize just who exactly they were hating.
misteriosayuri chapter 10 . 1/7/2013