Reviews for Trapt Between Worlds
This seemed like a great 's quite unique compared to the other bad its technically discontinued since you haven't updated in like 6 years..
Xx56 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
still hoping its going to be a kakanaru T_T
Xx56 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
oh, can it be a kakanaru one? please, oh, please! there are only a few them compared to those sasunaru ones (which i also don't like) but i totally ship kakanaru!
AyaValkyrie chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
I like your book being it is different but at the same time interesting. Hope you continue it.
Okay chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
I just want to say that, though it's been years since you've updated and it's more than likely you won't continue with this story, it's seriously one of the best I've read. I really, really, really love it and I hate that I'm never going to know what happens next. But I'm not writing this to make demands or whine or whatever- I just simply wanted to tell you that I really do appreciate all the effort you put into "Trapt Between Worlds" and am happy to have come across it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
more please
The DeVil's eyes chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
I sincerely don't know if you would update this fic...
but, forget that, I want to ask, where is Minato?
I mean, he can't be dean, ok, he can
BUUUUT, character's of this fic is naruto and minato.
that should mean there is Minato, right?
even as a ghost,
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This fic is and was awesome! Even if it's never finished, I'd like to thank for posting one of the best femnaruto fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Shia101 chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
I saw the dividers and I love the story keep going I try to help every now and then like Sakura should be weak and naruto smacks some sense into her because she is fed up with the fan girl attitude and I think that naruto should be paired up with neji they just seem to compliment each other and not everyone can take narutos craziness.
-Love Shia101-
P.S. can you help me I want too start writing some fanfiction but I don't even know how to get stuff I write down onto the website please.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS STORY IS FRIGGIN EPIIIIIIC!
Shinimegami21 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
HOLY SHIT! Excuse my language, but HOLY SHIT! Oh man, I can' believe this is where you chose to end the chapter!

I really love this story. Although I usually hate Fem Naruto, I love this one. She's sarcastic, smart, hilarious, a bit demented and insane. I only wish there was more to this story - it literally hurt me to see there was no more chapters to read. So I hope you continue this story and SOON! )
brokenoperaglasses chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
This is such a fun story! I wish you'd continue it. I know life has a tendency to get in the way, but if you ever have time or inspiration it'd be amazing to read the rest.
Ice Jewel of eternal beauty chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Love the story so far. I want to know what happens next and please update as soon you are able to.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Ohhhhh come on! :( You stopped updating just when the moment we were all waiting for came. That is cruel and unusual punishment : Well... we'll miss ya...I suppose...but only because your fic was so good :P
Lenbug chapter 4 . 8/19/2013