Reviews for Just Another Day in the Middle of Nowhere
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I never really saw Hawkeye and Margaret, but your fics have sold me on it! :D
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
unsubscribe chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was very good. I liked it alot and I've read it quite a few times. It was very well-written and interesting.
seren23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh I do love those two dysfunctional people! This was lovely and so true to what I would have believed to have happened post-War. Please continue to write these fantastic stories.
Falcon chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I haven't read an HM, let alone a good one, in a LONG time. It's too bad you ended it. I'd have liked to have seen it continued. It has great potential.
Restless03 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
This was a great story. I haven't read a really good MASH fic in a while. It makes me want to attempt another one. Great job.
PsychoDramaQueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh I love it, you really delved into our favourite dysfunctional nurse and doctor's pysches. Veyr interesting and of course they ended together, maybe with normalicy, but it still makes me happy.
H.P chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
A really great story. It's always a pleasure to read your stories. They are just awesome.
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Bless you DJinn for never going too long before offering another outstanding MASH fic. This was not a disappointing addition to your impressive collection of truly excellent Hawk/Margaret post-war stories. I know that I am forever making demands of you (which I do because reading your work has become a great pleasure of mine, far more than any writer on however, I have a request. I ask that you keep writing MASH fic. Under that heading-any plans to pen something for HM that takes place during the war? Thanks again DJinn, perhaps I don't need to reiterate, but I know without doubt your work is head and shoulders above any at
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow. What a mixture of emotions. It was pure dysfunctional HM, as it should be. They're not normal and that should be clear. Great story.

Paulina :-)
salmogal chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
What a great story! Thank you for sharing your writing; I hope to read more of your work (hopefully hawkeye/margaret).
RoseLight chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
You write with such a simplicity of style, depth of character and

emotional pain. You made me cry again, just like in your masterpiece, "Under the Influence" This rings with truth, and pain, and ultimately hope. You understand and can express the confusion of these poor, damaged souls more clearly and realistically, their post-war struggle, and yet you make their almost-mystical realtionship seem possible. thank you for this new work.
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I abdolutely loved it! i think it would be neat to see it continued to where they go to see BJ...but it was a wonderfully written story! esp. the H/M
Tena chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh my God, I loved, loved, loved that story. It was so beautiful, I actually cried. And if you knew me, you'd know that was almost an impossible task. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. You kept the characters true and made a completely believable tale. Write their next chapter, please. I love H/M!