Reviews for The Romance No One Saw Coming
Metalchick36 chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
Such a sad yet happy story at the same time. Though I admit that half the parts were really hard to understand.
Nairi44 chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
Awwwww Ratbat! This was just lovely! We need more Jazz/Soundwave love!
EchoesofMemory chapter 26 . 7/1/2012

I love you. You took a pairing that intrigued me since I found that PWP on the movie-verse about them and WROTE A GODAMN LOVE STORY.

I am soooo in love with you...
Storm Dryu chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
I cried when i finished reading this. it was romantic and romeo-and-juliet-ish but at the same time wonderful. the end should have had soundwave defecting to the autobots. everyone would love that. Or at least the decepticons making peace with the autobots.
Darkia77 chapter 26 . 12/5/2011
I can honestly, safely say... BEST FAN-FICTION EVER WRITTEN! The Death of Soundwave nearly killed me, but the happy ending made me start crying.

~worships the very ground you walk on~
Guest chapter 26 . 5/23/2011
Best fanfic I EVER read.!
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This... makes sense, I don't know how else to put it, but for someone like Soundwave, the reason he likes Jazz makes sense and makes you understand the why behind it.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
hehe guess even soundwave can have a soft spot, and the thought of Jazz with red and cold colouring is kind of cool.
Patcher chapter 26 . 3/5/2011
This was really, really awesome! Couldn't stop reading it. I usually don't read Jazz x Soundwave, but this was too fantastic for me to keep my eyes off of it!
RianLena chapter 26 . 8/2/2010
Fell in love with this pairing and fell absolutely in love with this wonderfully amazing story! Great job, and a late congradulations on finishing this. Now, you can focus your attention on 'Insanity' yes? Lol
Kasumi Ga Hoole chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
that was a great story. Is there going to be another chapter? if so than yea if not then awesome job on the story .
blackstar822 chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
The small Cons, in question, had decided to stop watching their creator with the Autobot. Soundwave was too soft around the slag with tires. It was too creepy for them. And now they were having a game of 'Let's annoy Ravage until he wants to kill us'. So far Buzzsaw seemed to be winning. That's hilarious!
Artemis1000 chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
Such a beautiful story with an ending that made me melt with fluffy happiness. So sweet! I love how they don't have a perfect happy end with them remaining on different sides and the war going on, yet they still end up very happy together.
Staticfog chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
I adore this pairing now! Wonderful story.
The Mistress of Nature chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
This is really fun to read. I love the pairing! _