Reviews for Happy Birthday, Kyouya!
Haruhi Ootori chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Happy Birth Day my love Kyouya and as a gift I give you the High School Host Club anime show its all about the Host 't you remember when we were in Ouran High danced with me.I told your father that you were the smartest person I ever meet and that I love you and the look on Tamaki's face also when you asked me to marry you and I said yes. When we told your father that we were getting married he had a larger outburst like a baby. So now we are married and have two wonderful children and your father's business I think we can rest for while.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
its kinda funny
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Good plan, Kyouya.

Nice story.
AnonymusDragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The only thing i didnt like about this story is that it was to short,you realy should turn it into a fullfledged fanfiction . i know id read it! thanks for posting anyway!
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Kyouya's so devious. That's why I love him. XD

Great fic.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
As an Art Historian, I have the urge to KILL KYOUYA.

However, it's kind of cute that he sacrifies his precious statue - asñldfjasñldfj - for time with Haru-chan.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Very good. I like where this is going so far.

Kinda feel bad that Kyouya has to break his precious statue though. But so happy his sister gave it to him in the first place! I've only seen the anime, and she's only in one episode, but I really thought her relationship with her brother was cute

~Sunny
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This was wonderful, I loved reading it! Lol, writing percentage figures is Kyoya's version of doodling little hearts in the margine of one's notebook...kawaii! There should be a sequal! Haruhi should find out that she got set up and Kyoya get forced to admit why he did it (i'm such a pathetic fangirl, feel free to ignore me)

Job well done! Thanks for writing this!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
LOL! Who doesn't love a devious Kyouya? Hehe.
tranquility8 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Lol...Kyouya is so cunning. Gee..I think he's always cunning as this. _; Anyway, it was a good Kyouya portrayal...I hope to see more of your work soon! :D
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh my... Kyoya is so mean...it's so like him to do that. But hey, at least he gets to keep Haruhi. *snickers*
flying jade chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
really good story I really liked it.

and having hunny dress up as momiji was so cute
Mala Suerte chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Wait, the Japanese voice actors for Hani and Momiji is the same person? Should I be weirded out that I once thought the two were way too much a like? And that it would make for a very freaky, but amazing crossover? Ooh, idea...
TooSweet4Words chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Mori in a halter? Okay...I can't exactly see that, but if you say so.

Kyouya as a rocker, in a tight black t-shirt...m...
Saulie chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh, lord, that was fantastic and so very, very Kyouya. XD My thanks for it. Excellent characterization, nice, clear writing that reflects what Kyouya sees quite well. Kudos!