Reviews for Lost
La Fuego chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
That was sweet. I'm glad that Heero and Duo got the happy ending they so deserved. I'm only sorry that they had to hurt Wufei along the way to get to their happy ending. Well done! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
interesting story, buuut for future reference any kind of cleaning agent is VERY bad as lube! This is no understatement and I almost fell off my chair cringing in sympathetic pain, even though I fortunately never experienced cleaning products being mixed with sex. The mucus membranes will be far likler to rip and bleed, and it might sting like hell for both parties involved even far before any injuries are formed. Think eyeball - if it would actively hurt getting any there instead of just being really annoying in a painless way, you do not want it at any other sensitive moist bits. Skin lotion can work, as can saliva, but proper lube of any type works best.
sdfdg chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
WOW. Awesome story! The only story I've read right until the finish in weeks! Such fantastic characterisation, and mad flow. Thanks for this story, I FINALLY found exactly what i was lookin for!
duchesscarml chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
I thought that was nice. It's the first story of yours that I've read so I can't compare it to your other work, but I think it turned out very well. You are a good writer! Great job!

*Duchess
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
I now have a brand new all time favorite. I could have pounded Heero for not going after Duo harder in the begining. *sigh* Men can be dense at times. LOL! Awesome fic! I just can't say enough good things about it. Kudos to you on this one.
Fan chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Aw, I liked Wufei. And gay Wufei rules. I actually think he was pretty sweet

Anyways, wonderful writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
FloofWolfe chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
A fitting ending to a fantastic story. But it would be interesting to see how Wufei reacts next time they see him.
The Mad Hatter oO chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
uber-kawaii -
tyleet88 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
aw that was a sweet ending...uh but you never said what happened to Wufie. oh and ( throws snowball :p) hope to see more writings of yours ..good job..
shevaleon chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
T-T it's finished... No sequel?... Maybe a new ficie?... With a theesome? Please?

Loved it - the yummy scenes were VERY delicious! I'm so glad that Duo-bear and Waffles are still going to be friends! *nods nods* But... I so wanted Waffles to stay gay... T-T But that's another story. Xp

I hope to read more of your stories soon!

Huggles
dreamer chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Great story!
Patricia Duckwell chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
WOW! The story kept me on the edge of my seat. i loved it so much! keep up the awesome work!
cewo chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
ARGH! What a rollercoaster ride that was! Started out feeling

sorry for Duo, then switched to feeling sorry for poor Wufei, followed closely by feeling sympathy for Heero! ANGST! So much ANGST! (lurve it). Hoping for them all to be happy in the end...somehow. More soon please!
cassie chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
please please let there be another happier chapter! aw...to cancel out the torture of reading through a wufeixduo lemon, not that i loathe them but the fic isn't even about them loving each other. i hope more happy heeroduo couple-y scenes :D
CircleKV12 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Nice chpater. I like how you write. But I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes like wsa and thought instead of though (I think it was suppose to be though anyway) I think there may have have been others. But nice chapter. Can't wait for the next chpater! Please udpate soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »