Reviews for Through the Glass
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Indeed. It is. What he does that is. _ Imagining Beckett as a patient, oh the mischief. Just imagine chibby Beckett and McKay as patients together! Eck! The havoc they'd rain! Thanks!

- Miss.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I liked it very much, perfectly enjoyed the dynamic between Sheppard and Beckett. The characterizations were also thumbs-up! Especially like the bit where Carson collapsed and where John thanked Carson. Also gotta love their good-natured banter.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
It's good! But a little confusing.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I heart SpecialAgentJim's Dr. Pearlman, I;m planning on useing him too...
drufan chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
What a fantastic summary! It leads right into an interesting piece. Very different from your others. I like the present tense narrative. It gives it a sing song flow that very enjoyable. And hey, there's whump. Cain't ever have enough whump!
krysalys chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
*snicker*

Ithzak Perlman, eh? Somebody like violinists, methinks. ;) Heh.

This was wonderfully written, dear. You kept the voices of each person within character, and wrote the story with enough detail that I could visualize everything that'd been happening. As if through the muzziness of pain, blood loss and heavy medication.

Well done indeed, love.

-}-
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Good story, nice to see you back
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was a great and interesting little story (plus loads of characterisation all crammed neatly into one little piece)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
EXCELLENT story! I loved it! :) That's our Carson! ;)
flubber chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I think that this is a great story.

I feel that you have written a very good chracter piece. The way that you had Dr Beckett and the Colonel thinking about what had happened was really good. You gave me, as a reader, enough information to get a good idea of what had happened, without getting bogged down in detail.

I would be right in thinking that it was the Colonel in the operating theatre. I ike the way that you had Carson willing to hurt himself again to see that John was alright. I also liked the way that you had John at the end saying thank you to Carson for tending to him, inspite of his own wounds. I can imagine Carson doing this so it was quite believable. The ending was also very appropriate for the story and I felt that it worked well.

Thank you for yet another great story.

TTFN