Reviews for SK: Friends
Serena6686 chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
nice
Canadino chapter 11 . 1/28/2008
if these were inspired by kigen (i think that's what the first one said), then they're awesome. i love the twins and lyserg. i also love drabbles. nice!
FloralLover chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
You've improved,I'm proud! You know, when Horo says there's something moving I thought it was SOMETHING else...HEHE Hao plays mud? Funny! Please...put Lyserg in the next chapter!
FloralLover chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
Aww...the great Hao was sick? I was thinking of writing a fic like that but you are fater than me. LOL! I'll read and review the next chapter! How's new year?
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
LOL! Poor Horo. Go Ran for pushing Hao in *grins sheepishly*
ACe chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
is that it? i really like it! i mean alot! good writing! hope theres more real soon! oh and thanks for writing it!
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
LOL Hope they get that Thursday special! Update! and Belated Merry Christmas!
FloralLover chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Hi! I never thought that u would change your pen name! Almost couldn't recognize u...I'm really sorry but if you want to see the Lyserg doll YOU really have to email me first because there's something wrong with my email inbox where I can only reply my emails but not sending emails to anyone... Nice chapter! Poor Lyserg all alone and hungry.
p3paula chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
HAHAHHAHAH

"HONEY"

lol lol lol lol

COL
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
LOL! Keep up the good work! Nice Chapter
FloralLover chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Hehe...I had burned the wrong ingredients when I'm in science lab. Luckily no one tried to kill me. OH MY GOSH! Your real name is just the same as my classmate(though I dislike her) Yeah! You watched Ranma1/2 too? Pls update!
p3paula chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
LOLLOLLOLLOL!

REALLY

I LOVED IT!
bcz chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
that was fun to read... especially the bouncy Hao

thought Manta would do the best, since Manta's in it...

but thought about it... Lyserg's pair got Lyserg in, so Lyserg should rule the lab lol
FloralLover chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Hey there it's me again! I've added this fanfic as one of my faves! I hope you update soon! I can't seem to get enough of it! This fanfic is well,like I said,SWEET! iF YOU'RE OUT OF IDEAS U CAN TELL ME!
FloralLover chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Aw...Lyserg in your fic was so adorable! Well done! Please update! Oh,if you're intrested please read my fic too!