Reviews for Proof of Life
Weregrrrl13 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
I love this story! Claudia is a stronger woman than I am, I would've jumped Chase without a second thought. I love Claudia's depth with her thinking and how the Deus is portrayed. It makes sense that Chase's would be a little warped as it's been separated from the Other for so long. Also I'm so thankful someone else sees the Ipswich families as spoiled brats. I mean their ancestors must have been idiots if for three hundred years they never noticed the time difference between the death of Goody Pope's husband and the birth of her son, Hagan.
Sairahiniel SakuraAeris1497 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I loved this story. I've never actually seen The Covenant, but it sounds interesting (maybe I should watch it sometime). I thought this story was very descriptive and plain awesome. You write very well, so thanks for writing this story. But if you're going to continue this story, please update soon. Thanks.
nevie chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
the story is awesome but i am really looking out for part 2 because the first part is so awesome and i think the story is kind of a romance but whatever. Keep writing, you're punctuation is not bad and i love you're imagination.
harrylee94 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Oo! Sounds cool! I'm gonna have to look at that!
I LOVED this story! And you OCs were awesome! I noticed that your other story hasn't been completed, but I'm looking forward to seeing how you continued your story!
I do hope you pick it up again one day though. It really does look amazing.
Nightwolf222222 chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
ohhh i loved your story on Chase Collins and Claudia too there was so much detail and your knoladge about the craft is really insightful. I cant wait too read your sequal. its soo great sorry but you just became one of my favoirte Arthors. You had even got me sad, Mad, happy, and hopeful, and its great you defintly have great skills as a writer and i just wanted you too know that you did a very good job on Chase. I cant wait too see what you do next it will defintly something great. I started your story about 3 days ago and every time i got on i was reading it. Alright ill stop talking lol alright hope too hear more about your story and cant wait too read your next story about Chase Collins
GwensRose15 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
It's an amazing story i Absolutely love chase collins from the covenant and i love what you've done with chase in this fanfiction as well as your first one keep on writing it's amazing!
Regin chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
idontwantthisacctanymore chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
lol I absolutely loved this line “Right, right, you’re the shit. We get it..." (talking about Chase's Deus) lol that sent me on a good giggle fit...
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
I'm in love with your first fic and I have to say that it rocks my soxs! I'm so excited for the squeal cause dear I think I won't be able to get enough of your work! I love everything about this fic and how you wrote it. I love Claudia's and Chase's relationship and I'm excited to find out more about it. I just love how you bring the Covenant history into this and make it sound so natural, like it should have been in the movie.

Best wishes from lil k
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh my gods, this story is freaking fantastic! I was completely caught up in it. You did the incredible...you made Chase fully relatable...you took what was really a 2-dimensional character in the movie and made him human. And, Claudia was an incredible character. Everything was fully realized and patiently developed. You did a fantastic job! I'm so looking forward to reading the sequel! Jenn.
Suzy87 chapter 16 . 10/20/2007
I never thought that a fic could be so amazing, but this one is. I love Chase and this fic it's the perfect ChaseOc! Claudia it's not a MarySue! And even if she was I like MarySue. I love the "The Deus" idea and everything that it's about it! I think that you most make Claudia and Chase together only in the Invocation Day! And this big battle and the Five together again! I will start to read the sequel tomorrow and will try to review all chapters! Thanks and Keep with the Good Work!
NeverEndingNights chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
I finally finished this story. It took me a bit, but I did it. And I loved it.

Sheen
Dreamer's Denial chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
really good.
yoloyeah chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
heyya! omg i can't wait for your sequel...im biting my nails on how you'll portray the other boys' reaction to news, esp when it comes from chase.

its funny to look at chase's pov though, cos he thinks that claudia has the upperhand when its vice versa in claudia's pov. maybe that's how most misunderstandings come abt in relationships eh? i love chase being dominating again, in the last few lines. i can just imagine him enjoying claudia being mortified that he'll be back. it's almost as if they were playing a little game with each other, tease; foreplay, hehe if you see it that way!

pls make the sequel come soon! i'll r&r as usual. promise!

xx nat
Gabwr chapter 15 . 2/18/2007
Great ending. I just now had a chance to read it. She really likes to mess with Chase. I can't wait to read the next part.