Reviews for The New Moon and Kagome's Fear
inukoi chapter 1 . 4/9
Koi means my love .I think its a pretty sweet story I hope kagome does shove their heads up the rovers asses .btw IM a girl inukoi out!
Fluff n stuff chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hah hah nicw with the beginning flash :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
WOW i love the way Kagome treat them
Abbadon-is-a-bitch chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
XD At first, I thought Kagome screamed because InuYasha was naked or something... Which also brings up the question of what he was wearing at that time: his clothes were in thr washing machine correct? . Maybe Kagome's dad's old clothes?
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
XD LOVE THIS
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
You said this was just a side story? Well it's a fucking good one! You did an AMAZING job!

-ash
lia karas chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
very funny and romantic...
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was such an interesting scenario. I love the fluff bits and whatnot, and the beginning was nicely done.

Suggestion: I still say you make another follow-up chapter with Inuyasha killing those crooks that broke in. :]
Makita15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
AW, this was so heart warming! i loved it!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
*chuckles*

they say people start to resemble the people they hang around with the most.

a pleasure,

ginny
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very nice one-shot. Heh, the ending was cute with Kagome being more like Inuyasha than he thought she was, lol. But very nice job on this one.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Haha, cute! You might have expanded a bit on the cleaning up of the mess though! *grin*
knittingknots chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I know this is old, but I just read it for the first time, and I like it a lot. I really do like the relationships you paint between Inu and Kagome...you have a really good vision of them together.
cyberfalcon chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
AW! Cute!
w0ah chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aha this story is so cute i love it! you have so many awesome stories i dont know which to read but im trying to read all ]