Reviews for Kesal
GloriaS chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
you are doing agreat job!. i hope Logen tells Max whats going on..did Logen wife have any thing to do whit it? and why i am so happy to see you writin again and more please and faster too and as all was love you work
anna87 chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
This is really great!Please keep posting, I love DA and ML

Thanks for your story
Cali chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
This is awesome update again soon!
Cali chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
A oneshot now way! too many questions to be answered... so I take it there's a twist? Who was the dude on the phone?
GloriaS chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
are you still writing this story? its one of the best i have read I love all your storie hope to see more of your work soon!...
Gloria chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
i just finished with your i really loved your their going to be a chapter four and when? hope to read some more of your stories soon.
intstebri chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
I promised to myself, long times ago, to never read that , because Logan was married with someone else. But this story was playing in the background of my memory so loud that I couldn't help to put my nose on.

Hey! I'm relieved to have read it! That was an as great story as your others in fact. Now I understand your comment about the plot, and I must tell that you're absolutely right.

But now I'm sad, because this unfinished story will drive me as girly as possible, and I will probably annoy you to continue it until you give us the next chapter... and you will end to hate me for all the pressure I will put on this...

Please! Last update is more than 2 month before! You will continue? I'm sure I'm not the only one begging for.

You will?
homicidalslayer chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Damn. Ouch.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Great chapter.

lkaplon chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Ah, things are starting to make a little more sense. Can't wait for the next installment!
BlueAngel137 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
It's a great story! I'm sorry I missed the first two chapters, really don't know why. Absolutely love it, and you had me on the edge of my seat through all three chapters.

I love the way you show their emotions - very intense and powerful. The story is beautifully vivid and the plot - boy, to say it's intriguing might be the understatement of the century.

THANKS. Can't wait for more!
weareborgg chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Loved this chapter even more than the first two. I can't wait until the next. Keep it up!
lisa316 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
See, this is why I don't read incomplete stories. You've got me all excited now, and there isn't any more.

I liked Logan's reaction a lot. Can't wait to see what he does.

Excellent work.

And your flashback scene proves that you are capable of writing happy, fluffy Max and Logan-remember that as you wrap up this story with a happy ending, OK? ;-)
lisa316 chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Love this!

I like that you're using Alec; he's a valuable resource if used properly.

Your bad guy was very well written, and I totally believed that scene. It was also nice seeing Logan fight back, some action. He was a lot more pragmatic that a lot of writers give him credit for. He totally would have killed the bad guy. Well done.

And I fell out of my chair laughing when you wished your readers a Merry Christmas right after shooting Max in the chest. Nice timing.
lisa316 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Oh My God! I love this story so much! I can feel their emotions.

I have to admit I don't get the titles for either story, maybe someday you could post an explanation at DAR or something...It would also calm me down if you could reassure us that this has a happy ending. Please.
Mari83 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
It’s so satisfying to see some of the events leading up to the story.

“It was exciting. It really didn’t matter that their target was one of them. He pulled the trigger, his eyes remaining fixed on the zoomed, cross-haired image of Max, leaning casually against the railing, the wind whipping her hair into a tangled mess. He saw the bullet hurtling towards her, a speck of grey against the blue sky. His efforts were rewarded as he heard her blood curling scream of pain.”

Great description and very effective to start this from the perspective of the killer.

“He ran. It reminded him of the computer games Alec had taught him to play, try to catch the falling parachute before it reached the ground.

“Max will be fine, Josh. She’ll be okay.” Alec whispered to him.

But for the first time in his life, even Alec wasn’t so sure about himself.

I really like how you bring in Alec and Joshua and their relationship.

“Yeah, but I might eat you. You look yummy tonight.” Her tone was teasing, a hint of the Max he knew before peeking out from under the stoic soldier she always pretended to be. Logan knew this was the side that Max saved especially for him and he loved it. He loved HER.

“I love you, you know that?” He said to her out loud.

“I do, but I swear I’m going to leave if you come any closer. I don’t want you dying on me.” She threatened playfully and then backed off. “Oh, and I love you too.” She added.

“Just don’t forget about me when you’re doing the whole computer thing. I get cranky when I’m hungry.” She said loudly so that Logan could hear her from where he was by the computers. Logan chuckled.

Oh, I love all this. The teasing tone and the sweet, casual declaration of love is so good to see after S2, but the scene gets even better with the knowledge of what is to come, the contrast of Max seemingly being left and forgotten by Logan.

“Coda grinned smugly at the rest of them, enjoying the new respect the others had for him now. He had completed the mission with success. None of the others had ever accomplished that before, not in the ten years they had spent in Manticore, and certainly never in their lives on the outside.”

Great original characters, showing how it must be like to grow up in Manticore and with their morals and then being pushed out into the world without the clear purpose of staying away from it like Max and her escaping siblings.

“He’s coming back.” Even as Max said the words aloud, she knew how hopeless it sounded. But maybe if she believed hard enough, if she hoped…maybe. Hope is for losers, Maxie.

That irritating voice in her head just wouldn’t leave her alone."

Another favourite part, especially in combination with Rindu.

Nice twist to use a dream to tell us of the past events, it fits very effortlessly into the present.

Looking forward to more mystery-revealing!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »