Reviews for Kesal
intstebri chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Sorry, I can't continue this one. I'm a complete M/L and it's hurt me so much to see what you do to them.

Sorry for my english

annie200 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
This was such a treat! I'm completely intrigued now..
badtgoddess chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
that was way too short please continue soon
TigrouAngel chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
oh griever, you've outdone yourself! I loved the "happy" flashback and Logan's thoughts in the hospital. It's still a mistery why Logan left, but you'll update soon, won't you?
Charmedfan90 chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
oh, please make max and logan reunite! please update soon
Xihlkage chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Again, I love this story, thats so sad what happens next? I gotta know XD good job
Xihlkage chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I love this story, i really hope you continue
bastgoddess chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
still waiting
WeAreBorgg chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Oh I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
annie200 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
This must be the cliff-hanger to end all cliff-hangers. Great story.
lkaplon chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
What in the he-double-hockey-sticks was that?

You gotta update soon!
iona chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Mari83 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
What a satisfying (and long chapter:-), with sad M/Lness, some resolved questions, more mystery and a major cliff-hanger.

“Max didn’t believe him when he told her, she had to see for herself. She sped all the way there, her heart hammering against her chest, praying to god that Alec was somehow miraculously wrong. Wrong apartment, wrong building.”

This mysterious, sudden disappearance explains so well Max’s behaviour in Rindu. I like how she still trusts Logan enough to start searching for him but then hesitates with contacting him until it’s too late.

Overall a good mix of answering the old questions and giving us new things to think about: What exactly happened, who’s that guys Logan killed, is this EO-business, Manticore or something completely else...?

Some favourite parts:

"Alec didn’t like this side of Max. Soft and vulnerable. He didn’t like it. Max was strong. She led a hundred transgenics through the siege, and had ended up victorious. This wasn’t the Max he knew."

"His smell surrounded her, and if it wasn’t for the pounding headache she was experiencing, she could swear that there still was an imprint of his body next to her. Then she remembered Logan was married. She would be a one night stand. One of those women who caused broken marriages."

“I don’t know, really. My first marriage did fail, so maybe there’s something there?” Logan shrugged.”

“If she had called out to him, maybe she would have avoided the disaster that followed.”

In this and overall I liked the hints at what will be happening.

Hoping for more soon!
Chimera452Bast chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
What in the blue moon kind of Christmas present is that? You end it with Max getting shot, and we are all suppose to jump up and down? Oh yay! Lol. Just kidding, i get it, sorta. Glad that you did update this, but mad that it ended the way it did. Was a cliffhanger really necessary for this chapter? You know, with it being the Christmas update and all...Gosh. Who did Logan shoot? I mean, why is he so important? Why was he forced to marry ol girl Kylie? How far up is the building that Max fell off of? This is ML right? Are they going to meet up again soon? Is there another update coming up? Is there going to be a bun in the oven? I have so many questions. What is with the titles? For both, not just Kesal. Sehr gut! very good. Please update soon, or let me know some answers to all these questions running around in my head.
marysheasy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
okay..first question first...are u malay?just guessin'.anyway that was fantastic!a perfect up the good work!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »