Reviews for Kesal
lkaplon chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
One shot? One shot? How could you even think such a thing? Fix this! Pretty Please? :)

Oh, and why is it that in every story I've read along these lines (where Logan has to do something when Max's life is threatened), that he never tells her before its too late? (At least what's your reason?) That's Max's thing.

Thanks for the story. Hope you update soon!
Mari83 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I love the mood in this, just like in ‘Rindu’. (And with both I totally don’t know what the title means…? It’s not English, or is it?)

„He missed the smell of the greens, the sound of buyers haggling for lower prices. He missed the hustle and bustle of shopping. There was no need for him to buy anything, not anymore. He rarely cooked now anyway.“

Great indication of how he has changed.

"It had been five months since he last saw her, three since he found out she wasn’t really actually married. He had been confused at that revelation, delivered to him via Bling, who also told him that Max had taken the liberty to rid herself of the nasty retro virus. He almost cried as he listened to Bling."

Poor Logan, how sad. This whole universe is so interesting with the both of them deciding to move on without the other… and then Max showing up on Logan’s birthday (but trying to be sensible for the both of them at the same time - great contradiction!), forcing them to deal with all the awkwardness and attraction

Some favourite parts:

“You should go home to your wife, Logan. Celebrate.” Her voice was hard.

“If there is a problem between you and…your wife. Fix it. But not with alcohol.”

“Go home, please, Logan.” She pleaded. It had taken all she had to brave seeing him today and she definitely could not deal with more emotions."

“Drink with me, I won’t mention anything. Just one drink. I need this Max. I need to know that that you’re over me. That I’m over you.” His voice came out hoarse and desperate. He was begging her, begged her to understand.

The reality hit her hard. She wasn’t over him. Never wanted to be, actually."

“Good. Go back to your wife, Cale. Tell her you had an emergency meeting with a client. Stop thinking about 452, it’s your fault that she’s upset anyway.”

„He never wanted to kill…”

Oh a mystery! Of course I want to know what’s going on.
Chimera452Bast chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I would like for you to continue because it's great. Plenty of room to go off of too. Please let me know what you decide, and if you need any help.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Don't toy with us! That's too much of a teaser not to keep it coming!

Love the drinking scene; glad they ...er... got back together.

Do please give us more. This is an intriguing AU and we want more!
Dutch chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Of course we want to know what happened between Logan and Max. This is a cliff hanger. Please continue. BTW, love M/L stories and yours is well written. Thanks.
Alice chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is a very interesting story. I would like to see what else happens. Please don't stop there.
annie200 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
More please..I definitely need to know what's going on.
angelstryst chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMG that was great! I loved it. Please continue. The emotions were intense to say the least, and now I want to know what the hell happened b/w Logan and Max and why he had to leave her!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4