Reviews for PostSnag Swagger
GallifreyanVampireSlayer chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was one of the funniest things I ever read ever.
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hilarious! Thank you for the laughs and for the fantastic read! :D
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Such a fun and realistic story...So much bickering ( I miss that these days). You really have the characters down pat in this?

"Listen, Bones, do you have some type auditory-dyslexia I should have been informed about? Like, for instance, I say 'Do not under any circumstance do this', and you hear 'Be my guest, it's a free-for-all'?"

I loved this line, it one of the best ever ( and still sounds like them today).

Thanks

Becca
CrayonClown chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I loved this so SO much. Very funny.

I don't usually review very many things, but I saw that this one appears to have been stuck at 99 reviews since February, and figured I would bump it up to 100 for you. :)

XOXO,

CrayonClown
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Sooooooooo funny...really.
shezzabuttons chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is brilliant. The voices are spot on, and you had me chuckling all the way through.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Haha, this was definitely hilarious! I was cracking up! You got the characters exactly right, I could definitely imagine them saying these things!
makd chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
originally read this story years ago, but I came back to reread it, as it remains one of the funniest fics I've ever read, regardless of fandom.
Joy Kennan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That. Was. Awesome. Hysterical, witty, amusing, precious, and all around entertaining. Especially loved the footnotes. Thanks for making me laugh.
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Love it! :D :D :D
BxBforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
ha ha h ha love it
RavanaSnape chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Been in fanfic for eight years and I usually avoid like the plague. Haven't found anything worth reading on here, until now. This was great :) (Came here through rec from astridv. )
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Lol. That was freaking hilarious & uber plausible as well. :)
ArtISec8Cl8 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
ROTFLOL, Brilliant. I love the footnote commentary. This has to be the funniest Bones-fic I've read yet!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
O.M.G. Why, why, WHY is this not a real scene? I was crying, I was laughing so hard. This is fantastic.