Reviews for To End All Wars
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 4/24
Sorry but I wanted a chief in starwars verse not the other way around.
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/10
Finally a smart Malak! One who realizes that he needs Revan to win the war against the Republic and the True Sith before he can risk trying to take Revan's place.

I had wondered at that in canon. Malak had struck me as someone who would have realized that instead of stabbing Revan in the back during a critical battle. He also struck me as someone who would want to prove himself the stronger by defeating Revan in a duel, not a surprise attack from a warship. I think he'd actually have contempt for suck a cowardly assassination.
keys of fate chapter 16 . 1/5
OHHHH, so it's all up to Master Chief, and Revan now. :3
keys of fate chapter 15 . 1/5
Hmm, so the Battle Droids are entering the fray eh. :3

keys of fate chapter 14 . 1/5
Wow, awesome Flood battle man. :D

keys of fate chapter 13 . 1/5
and so the Flood come in to kill them all. -_-

keys of fate chapter 12 . 1/5
Hmm, so this was just about The KOTOR people eh. I can't wait till the Flood come into action.

Anyway update soon.
keys of fate chapter 10 . 1/5
Haha OHHHH, poor Bastila. XD

keys of fate chapter 9 . 1/4
Ha, and so they finally meet. :)

keys of fate chapter 8 . 1/4
So, Revan and Bastila finally meet, eh.

keys of fate chapter 4 . 1/1
And so we make it to the ground battle.

Talon5Krrde chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
What if Revan helps Cortana get Meta Stability?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Battle Med useful only in large combat situations, virtually useless in anything less than 200v200
Flashmode chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Really enjoyed the storie. By chance are you planning on continueing the series? I don't realize this was posted a while ago and I wasn't sure if you have up on it
Angry Realist chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
The Sith technology is EXTREMELY overpowered. A plasma torpedo would probably easily pierce their shielding, and I somewhat doubt a turbo laser can be that powerful, even against Covenant ships. I have never heard of a turbo laser splitting a Republic ship in half.