Reviews for Night Out: While Everyone's Asleep
Shizuru Came chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I loved Penelo's.

XD

Lawl. Just . . . LAWL.

I agree. What is that skirt; a scarf!
Xyjah chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I know this is a bit late but I loved this fiction. I loved the thoughts going thoughts the characters minds. I don't like AShe either I thought she was a horrible person in the game and found myself wishing she would just die without a P.D handy to revive her. I loved the thoughts of Balthier the emotion and thoughts going through his head was genius. Everyone was hot and bothered it seems with the exception of Ashe who is so rappe dup in her own thinking to notice what is going on around her. Vaan's thoughts were hilarious next to Baltier and I actually liked your version of Penelo in this story because she seemed more real.

I always thought that Fran's ears would be her "g" spot. I'm guessing you probably won't be adding another chapter but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your writing style and look forward (hoping , wishing, praying) to more from you lool.
regenerate chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Ohmygoshit'sEMOASHE.

Um, I love you. I cried and laughed. Vaan was...Vaan was...-snortgiggle-

Wow, this made my LIFE! Yay you!

[aerith]
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I am with you on that. Balfran all the way. I dont like ashe either.
Nami 07 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh my. Wigi speaks truth. You ARE twisted! XD

This is really, REALLY good! Your choice of words and grammar are stupendous. Very nice indeed.

Update please!

nami
l.iefde chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Totally amazing :) ! Loved the first part the most together with the fact that Asche is not really into Balthier. Because it would most definatly be for the wrong reasons :P. Love Fran & Balthier the most btw, what you wrote was, to me, very OOC. So uh..continue...;)
redskyy chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I am still only 50 hours into the game, but I immediately enjoyed the interaction between Balthier and Fran. It's been difficult to avoid spoilers, with the Balthier/Ashe relationship seemingly prevalent. Your characterization seemed very accurate for the two, at least as far I am aware up until Mt. Bur-Omisace. I would love to see you write more.
Vieraheart15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Please do the M-rated chapter. Cute Viera need lovin'! I adore Balfran. C'mon! Ashe is a B*, end of story.
One of the many Elentari's chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
You have amazing insight into the characteristics of Fran and Balthier. You really should write the M-rated chapter, there aren't enough on this website anymore...I long for the good old days of and I think your story would be rather incomplete. I love how Balthier comes across in your writing, many authors forget that's he's a gentleman whereas you have not. Panelo is so funny and I agree with your assessment of Vann. Keep writing!
Raingin chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I have an account, I'm just too lazy to log in. -Sweatdrop- Anyway, this is going on my favourites and story alert once I do log in. I cracked up during Penelo's and Vaan's paragaphs. Those were too funny! As for characters being OOC, I didn't find too much problems with it. I found the Ashe paragraph a bit odd to read (I don't know how else to explain it, haha), but who cares? I don't like Ashe that much either.

I loved how you called her skirt a 'pink piece of rag'. Man that was such a WIN line. Anyway, if you do update this, I'll make sure to review again! Please continue!
Cheerie Mai chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
A very unique style of writing you've got, and I really enjoyed this. I found everyone very in-character, and I think you did an excellent job. You're quite talented. I hope to see more of this!
Breathe Easy chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I love the idea of Fran and Balthier too. Including all the characters decently is not an easy feat. M I love how most of the contraversy about Ashe and Balthier drifted to Penelo and Ashe and Balthier. That would make a pretty decent fic...
silkenslay chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
please please continue. I think this is wonderful there is not enough fran balthier out here.
Frankemix chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I like this. I really like this. It's very difficult to find a story in first person that's well-written. This is one of those hard-to-find stories. I've got you and the story on my alert list now.

Just one thing I have against it-One tiny litte thing... Penelo and Vaan seem very childish, aside from cussing, for their age. ; I like the story anyways.