Reviews for The Future's Not Ours To See
Calyndra chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Yes I've been systematically reading your stories. I do that when an author impresses me.

Am I supposed to figure out what potion Tonks ordered? Because I can't. However if I'm just suposed to accept that whatever it is, it must be a good thing, that's fine too.

Thanks for writing such lovely stories. :)

siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I loved this, especially because I love the way you write Remus. I dont know why I just LOVE it!
ravnclwlioness chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was really charming. I always loved the idea of Remus and Tonks meeting in ways other than her falling through the front door of 12 Grimmauld into his arms. The way you cut the narration around the action added great comic levity. I also thought some of the "wizardized" phrases, like "I'll give her the name of my owl," was spot on. Nice characterization of Mr. Yuhong with the ever-arching eyebrow. This was a lovely piece. Thanks!
The Undying Mongoose chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love the concept of the dance class, and the hole sounds like just the sort of thing Remus would do. He is a Marauder, after all.
fantasizing-fluff chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was awesome! I loved your way of slowly bringing Mr. Yuhong about...
mariyana chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Absolutely wonderful:)I love your story of them getting to know each romantic:))Happy holidays and Keep up with the good work!:))
sapphire200182 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
excellent...i do wonder wats in the last potion bottle...perhaps something sirius used in hogwarts (hint, hint) :D
SurannaBMay chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
In a word - WONDERFUL! I loved it and it throughly deserved those awards, there should have been more for the UST and romance between Remus and Tonks, and the scenes with Sirius in. Please keep writing!
CarribeanCove chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is SUPERB.:D Really a fabulous story and fabulously told. I adored Mr Yuhong and his eyebrow waggling, and the dancing and romance were simply beautiful. I nearly choked to death when Remus sent his love rival down a hole.

Any chance of a sequel? I want them to dance on and on for many more chapters!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
remus R us chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I have read all your 3 stories. Highly entertaining, please keep writing.
Undercover Nymph chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Such a lovely piece! Again, as I've sat bemoaning the lack of frequent updates or new Remus-Tonks pieces, suddenly I find this gem of yours. :) Your original character was quite good, I must say, and thoroughly deserving of your prize.

I like the way that you structured this, with both of their points of view, and the progression of time and circumstance set against the need for the apothecary. Very subtle, but also nicely detailed and well thought-out.

Additionally, many of the Remus-Tonks stories I've seen lately involve long, drawn-out obsessions of feelings before any 'relationship' actually begins (which is all well and good, in its own way), but I the decisiveness of this pairing is refreshing. Well done!
nfwbls chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh wonderful! (Ok, I confess, this is my first time reading it - I haven't participated in any way *at all* in the jumble)

Lovely, dry, inscrutable Mr. Yuhong is a wonderful character. The shipper in me would love to see him loosen up even more and have a fling with scary Cassandra ;-) He's also a nice addition to the wizarding world - a little eccentric, a little archaic. He fits in well with the other wizarding archetypes.

I particularly like Tonks in this as well - her voice is nicely done. And I appreciate that it wasn't love at first sight on her part, but she grew to appreciate him (she noticed his long slim fingers first! hubba hubba!)

The interaction between Sirius and Remus is great too - especially the "salmon or trout?" line. The two of them have that ease that should be there between old school friends (and I always like the stories that take place before Sirius has become tainted by his isolation)

Sweet, funny and romantic :-)
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
this story is amazing I LOVE IT! wow you certainly deserve those awards you mentioned. keep up the good work!
RebeccaStell123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I think this is one of the best Remus and Tonks stories I've ever read. I loved it from start to finish, and will now always imagine they did first meet like this. Loved all the music you used too - it was just wonderfully romantic and funny and your Hot!Remus made me melt into a puddle of goo.:D
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »