Reviews for The Future's Not Ours To See
Bumbersquatch chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
this story is amazing I LOVE IT! wow you certainly deserve those awards you mentioned. keep up the good work!
RebeccaStell123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I think this is one of the best Remus and Tonks stories I've ever read. I loved it from start to finish, and will now always imagine they did first meet like this. Loved all the music you used too - it was just wonderfully romantic and funny and your Hot!Remus made me melt into a puddle of goo.:D
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
oh! i absolutely ADORED this! what a wonderfully delightful idea, remus recruiting tonks at a dance class, of all things... and lovely progression of them starting out dancing around each other to dancing with each other... ;)

and gold stars for mr yuhong, his amazing eyebrows had me amused to no end. wish i could have a better eyebrow raise, but they don't like to cooperate with me...

but yes. the point is, this was a lovely distraction from me having to write two deathly dull papers. what a way to make my day! :)

ps - i'm sure i'll also be humming 'que sera sera' all day too... but i can deal with that.
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3