Reviews for Why is nothing ever perfect?
spedclass chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!I also hate dan!
spedclass chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Leona's-Diary chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Please update soon! This story is really goos so far!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Great fic I hope you update soon.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
This is an awsome fic. I love it. Jiraiya and Tsunade belong together. Keep writing!
RasenganRendan chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
great story, please update soon. I've always wanted to read a story like this. Hurry up and update!
CuteCherryBlossom chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Wow! I just absolutly adore this story! I haven't really seen a really good TsunadeXJiraiya story in a long time! .

I love your story and what you have going for it. I'm really looking foreward towards the next chapter. .

-Much Love

- CuteCherryBlossom
Moogle Bonbons chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Hmm... this is... interesting to say the least. Good Job.
Tomodachigai chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
...O.O

love...

truly...

I don't think that I've seen such a good AU, but still the Narutoverse, with a Tsunade/Jiraiya pairing in a while...

Here's to hoping that the story continues to be a good one!

Ja ne

Tomodachigai
Imaginary Lemur chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
I just love this story and the description of Jiraiya in his suit made me sigh with sinful thoughts. I really like Nararuka and hope that her plan to get Tsunade and Jiraiya together works. Update soon.
Nicola chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Oh please please PLEASE hurry and update! I cant wait for the next! Its driving me mad! lol
amgknigth chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
hurry update already wow good story
DemonicXaliv chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Wow I almost the thought you were serious about being there's no way,I can't wait to read the next chap. though
Jenn chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Oh, this story is awesome! Jiraiya Tsunade fics are the best. -hopes you get 55 reviews soon- (:
Depressed Mizuki chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
You have a very wonderful story here. - I don't really have much to say admittedly... I mean, the Tsunade Jiraiya stuff is wonderful and, to me, beautifully written, though I suppose there is always something that you could improve upon. (Though at this current moment I don't know what that is...) In all honesty, I love your story and want you to update it, so if it takes 55 reviews, then I'll leave mine and hope that people leave more. Heh.

Well..