Reviews for Why is nothing ever perfect?
Grand Arcana chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
please just update soon. this is the first really good tsunade/jiraiya flick and would be really if you kept going. just for my sake. im really begging you right now.
Libster59 chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Love it please update
iamapenguin chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Continue with the story,I like it,correction,LOVE IT!,are you going to include the part where Dan dies into the story?,because if you are,i see foreshadowing!You should have Tsunade go to Jiraiya if he dies...just a suggestion...but your probably going to do something along those lines...Keep it up!,Great Work!_!
Ghetto Anime Princess chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Aw! Come on, make it 20! You know some people haven't even gotten to Tsunade! Please! Make it twenty!
Dimiento chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
This chapter is pretty awesome. I disagree with meow, it wasn't scrappy in any way. It gave a really good insight on the relationships of Tsuande's friends as well as thicken the tension between Tsunade and Jiraiya.

I love how you wrote that sentence of how close people can be and farway, beautiful.

The way you present the complications and hint at certain things. Awesome chapter, please keep up the excellent work. I'm so desperate to read the next chapter that I would put 12 more posts for you to get 30 reviews! lol! Review people!
Hououza chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Beautiful chapter.

Interesting how you shift between them, portraying their differen perceptions of the world and how they react to things. Both of them seem to be involved elsewhere yet at the same time they are still drawn together as well.

That aside Jiraiya's attempts at creating that technique are interesting, it works rather well under the proviso that the master would have inspired the student to go forwards and perfect it.

It will be interesting to see what happens to them now, I have to wonder what events will come now and if the darker times that linger on the horizon are going to spill over.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
meowx1x chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
i dont think this chapter is bad ... i think itys alrite but a bit scrappy :P lol im not making any sense to me ... wah but yer i like this ~~!
Saya Moonshadow chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Great story so far! I really like it! So, when's the next chapter? XD
Libster59 chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
UPDATE SOON I like this story I love it GOD
meowx1x chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
he he this is really awsome keep up the good work !
Dimiento chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Awesome! Finally good characterization of Jiraiya! You are freaking awesome! You gotta update!
Hououza chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Excellent chapter.

I agree it seems difficult to take lightly, the fact that Tsunade contin ues to harbour a lingering want for Jiraiya even as she lays beside Dan, and now her friend seems intent to make moves upon him, putting him out of reach. I can't help but wonder whether it will go further and how events will play out, but either way an great chapter.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
FLCLrox chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Holy Shit! You mentioned me in your chapter! Thats so cool _, I thank you greatly.

And I love the chapter. From what I could figure out, there are a few ways the story can go. But I will be patient and wait for another amazing chapter to find out _.

Keep up the good work and hope to read more soon.
SonRanma1 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
To be quite honest, your grammer is not as bad as you think it is. Furthermore, I hope you can get more of this story done. I too am a fan of the Jiraiya/Tsunade pair, and this is one of the best written stories I have seen in the entire category. Keep up the good work.
Adiji-Sensei chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Great story! Usually long chapters bore me, but these chapters have kept my attention going right to the end. Please update soon!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »