Reviews for Why is nothing ever perfect?
Anique chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
You have to make a story of:

The revenge of dan or something :3
Cesta45 chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Really awesome best jir/tsu!
anonreader chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Still excited for the next chapter. I miss this story so much. ;-;
KonohaOrangeHokage chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
hey. Interested to read more. Very well written. )
BigNarutoFan chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Awwww ! This story's soo great! Why didn't u complete it ? Please update the next as soon as possible ! :(

Do Not Ignore This
Snakekiss chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Why did you stop updating this story? I love it. Very, very good! Really! Please try to conntinue, ok?

Snakekiss
heldogtertjie chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I really don't know what to say anyomre... This is really brilliant! My favourite Tsunade/Jiraiya by far! Please please keep on going! I have to know what happens after chapter 7!
heldogtertjie chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I love this chapter, one of my favourites! Especially where Jiraiya wakes up and Tsunade is sort of on top of him. Also that she caught Dan and Orochimaru in the act, I never liked those two. I also like your descriptive writing a lot! :) Please continue with the story!
brainfear chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Ah! You have to update soon! Please!
King of the DamnD chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I hate to say it but even though it lacks true resolution it kinda has it lol. Hope you write more of this! x
heldogtertjie chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This chapter is brilliant! I love the way you write, so very descriptive. And what's even better is that neither Jiraiya nor Tsunade is really ooc, maybe just a little bit towards the end, but that's no biggie. Anyway I feel you should really continue with the story, after I read the last chapter it was like "c'mon! You can't just stop here!" I want to know what happened after they left Dan alone in the apartment! And your comment about how this isn't your best work, is utter bs! I really disagree! Out of all the fanfics I've read (and believe me I've read a lot more than I care to remember) I like yours the most! So please, write more chapters!
Joannie chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
You should seriously continue this story cause its freaking ... I read read twice so please continue it !
heldogtertjie chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
WOW! Really bloody brilliant! I love the way you write! And you should continue with this story, you can't just leave it at that! It was very gripping to say the least, so well done! :D
random chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Agh! I can't wait much longer for another chapter!

And also, AGGGGHHHH! Did you delete Morning Wars and roughened? But I read those all the time, and now i can't anynmore! Please bring them back?
James Is a British Name chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

its been over a year since you updated...

this is my first 'naruto' review.

and its to try to convince you to fucking UPDATE!

Jiraiya and Tsunade havent een slept together yetz!

seriously... update. -.-

i am not afraid to keep emailing you. :)

UPDATE!

oh and wonderful jiraiya tsunade story, i always feel no one ever can really capture the true character of those two... but you seemed to have summed it up pretty well. :D
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »