Reviews for Why is nothing ever perfect?
Nagato wannabe chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Finally i have read many a story where Jiraiya is the fumbling ass. I hope you continue this story
DaniellaDBZ4ever chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Haha i like your story so much keep writing
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Wait... Dan is gay? :O
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Not sure if you've lost the spark for this but - hope you haven't! You've got such amazing build up that'd be a shame to not follow through and get the two of them together :) Here's hopin!
tanakaL chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
If that wasnt your best work then I am shocked. That story was just amazing! Oh and are you going to kill jirayia off?
Jiratsu chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Aren't you ever wanna complete this amaaaazing story! Seriously friend it's great and I feel hurt since it's unfinished yet! Don't tell ne that you quit being a fan of JIRATSU! Uh .. Well that's hurt! Please IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO READ UNFINISHED STORY THEN COMPLETE YOURS OR AT LEAST TRY TO! I SWEAR I HATE GETTING HOPES ABOUT U UPDATIN THIS !
Anique chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
You have to make a story of:

The revenge of dan or something :3
Cesta45 chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Really awesome best jir/tsu!
anonreader chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Still excited for the next chapter. I miss this story so much. ;-;
KonohaOrangeHokage chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
hey. Interested to read more. Very well written. )
BigNarutoFan chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Awwww ! This story's soo great! Why didn't u complete it ? Please update the next as soon as possible ! :(

Do Not Ignore This
Snakekiss chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Why did you stop updating this story? I love it. Very, very good! Really! Please try to conntinue, ok?

Snakekiss
heldogtertjie chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I really don't know what to say anyomre... This is really brilliant! My favourite Tsunade/Jiraiya by far! Please please keep on going! I have to know what happens after chapter 7!
heldogtertjie chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I love this chapter, one of my favourites! Especially where Jiraiya wakes up and Tsunade is sort of on top of him. Also that she caught Dan and Orochimaru in the act, I never liked those two. I also like your descriptive writing a lot! :) Please continue with the story!
brainfear chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Ah! You have to update soon! Please!
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »