Reviews for Why is nothing ever perfect?
shindou-colgan chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
omg ;0; this story is good D:

update soon please

XD I wanna see what Dan-baka does next :3
VyseN chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Girl, I have to tell you before I faint from sleep deprivation... I'm so in love with your writing. You have to be the God(dess) of JiraTsu, and I'm so impressed with this. I might have reviewed this before, but God knows you deserve more attention.

It's currently 02:48 in the night, and I'm tired as feck. My primary language being norwegian means that you'll have to suffer through this review with sub-par grammar, and my making less sense than that fic where Naruto was the love child of Orochimaru and Kurenai (what in the seven blazing hells were that author thinking?).

First of, your grammar is impressive. If you hang out in the Naruto-parts of this site, you'll come to realize that way too many authors can't write worth shit. I've come to accept this fact, and will read fanfiction with less than satisfying grammar. Thankfully, I find writers like you from time to time, where the grammar is of a level I would expect from reasonably intelligent human beings. You're in the top tier of fanfiction authors, and I'm glad I started reading your fic. There's some beautyflaws from time to time, but nothing serious (like writing "women" where it should be "woman" etc).

Your characters are easily among the best I've ever read in fanfiction. You know how people tend to love putting OC's into their fics? Well, I never expect much from these. Will they even have the charisma and personality of Kishimoto's characters, or will they suck monkey d*ck? Ten bucks says there will be alot of happy monkeys quick enough. That's why your characters is such a joy to read, as your characters blend in perfectly. You love to love them, or you love to hate them... either way, you'll love these characters! Jiraiya and Tsunade are so well written, I feel as if I'm watching this happen IRL.

Plot? God knows you did well. I know how it feels like to find someone you thought you loved in the arms of someone else close to you (my ex-gf liked the guy who used to be my best friend a bit too much... it's very dramatic and full of waff and emo, but it's a story for another time), and I believe you conveyed this image pretty well. Your Jiraiya, being my new idol, behaved according to his feelings, and stuck firmly to the character you made. Tsunade, her heart broken, instinctively found the one person who would put her broken heart back together... GOD, I LOVE THIS FIC!

Wait... am I rambling? I'm really tired, so I figure I should head off to bed. Thank you for updating, and I hope to see more from you soon. I wish there were more authors on this site like you!

Best regards, and good night,

-VyseN
ApeRoll chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
I can't put into words how much I enjoy reading this story. Seriously, I get excited when I see the e-mail in my inbox saying that there's a new chapter out for it. The drama is intense and always leaves me waiting for more. The growing romance is even more breathtaking. I sometimes imagine parts of my life being like some of the parts of this story. Please keep up the amazing work! I'll be looking forward to the next update from you!
Hououza chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Excellent chapter.

It seems that they both enjoyed the company of the other, yet all the while without letting on to the other.

Still, Jiraiya clearly cares for her nd she despite her hesitance seems to care for him as well. The real issue there is Dan, given that he could still behave in such a manner after what he had done, in truth Tsunade should never have stopped him.

But at least for the moment they are away from him and perhaps there will be time ro reflect, the problem lies in what will happen afterwards.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
D-Chan3 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
go Jiraiya & win her over...plus beat the sh* out of dan.
SpeeDemon chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Well that was kinda interesting I just wonder how much your going to change it from the cannon?
Uzumaki Rurku chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Oh My God , I love it.

I must say your writing is awesome...
IQ of a Walnut chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
You'd make an excelent cheesey romance novelist. And that's a sort of underhanded complement, because I want a carbon copy of your Jiraiya.
spedclass chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Woohoo! awesome. fantastic. sexy. violent. yep, all the good stuff is in there! Bravo!
Toa Naruto chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
YAY! You're still up and running! Sorry to hear about your computer though. I really missed this story.

The angry Dan part has me worried. I can easily bet that he's going to cause trouble for the pair, but I still hope that Jiraiya and Tsunade end together in the end. (I'm still upset at how Kishimoto killed Jiraiya off in the manga T-T)
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
OMG! yay for updating! Lovelovelove this story!

the whole jiraiya tsunade thing is SO CUTE!

Update asap!
exoskeleton chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
I really, really hope that you'll update this asap. This is too good to leave and at this spot! Please update it! I miss Jiraiya as well, but please continue with this story and your perfect characterisations. This is perfect, please continue it!
Blazing.Mako chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
AH it just gets better! wow please dont let this go this is awesome and fantastic and everything that is good and just in the world. Only thing ide ask is if you could some how include Hizashi or Hiashi Hyyuga but thats only cause im a Hyyuga clan lover lol. Thankyou so much.

-Blazing Mako
Blazing.Mako chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
OMG!

This is the best Jiraiya fanfiction ive read! its so good. Thankyou so much for writing this and i really hope you continue it. I read the first chapter and couldnt stop reading. I agree completely that Jiraiya and Tsunade deserved larger parts in the series. Once again congrats on the story and please dont let it die

-Blazing Mako